Heated [18+] - 40.

A/N This chapter contains smut and mature content. pls dont read further if u are not cool with reader being called a sl*t or wh*re thanks 

***

"What is your fucking problem?" You asked Jungkook the second you walked back to his room, shutting the door behind you with a huff.

He was already inside of his dorm, plopped onto his computer chair with his back to you, scrolling down the screen of his laptop, shaking his head as he spoke, "What do you mean?"

"Why do you have to act like that, Jungkook?"

"Act like what?"

"Like this! Like... like you're pissed off or something. You're not even looking at me." You sighed, hanging your coat up and kicking your shoes off, sliding them neatly into the corner next to Jungkook's sneakers.

You were pissed. You knew he could get jealous. But you didn't think he'd be acting this way. Did he not trust you or something? It made you upset that he had to react that way about you hugging Yoongi. You knew that's why he was mad. He was fine before you left and when he walked in to you hugging his Hyung, his entire mood shifted.

You didn't think you did anything wrong but clearly, Jungkook had beef with you even looking in the direction of one of his member's.

This type of insecure behavior had to end now. Jungkook needed to see that there was no harm in you being friends with his group mates and you were going to make sure he gets that or you're on the next flight out of Seoul and back to your city. You weren't going to deal with another insecure boyfriend that couldn't handle you being friendly.

Even if it was Jungkook.

Jungkook spun around on his chair dramatically, giving you a look as he spoke,

"Why were you hugging him?"

I fucking knew it.

"I hugged him because I got excited that he wanted to hang out with me more. I don't see why you need to be so upset about that."

Jungkook clicked his tongue and shook his head, eyes closing to control his anger as he leaned his head back for a moment before getting off his chair with a huff, "I just don't understand why you need to be so nice to them. Don't you get it? The nicer you are, the easier it'll be for them to fucking fall for you."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Jeon Jeongguk. Those guys are your group mates. You've known them for over a decade. You know them better than I do! You want me to be a bitch to them? For what? Are you that insecure?"

Jungkook ignored you and walked towards his bedroom area, shaking his head as he started to aimlessly rummage through one of his drawers, "It doesn't even matter anymore, Y/N. I'm over it."

"Clearly you're not over it if you're acting like a baby over a stupid hug. It's Yoongi for God sake. It's not V or Jimin. Oh no, would it be okay if I hugged them though? I mean you had me kissing them the other day but if I'm friendly with your other members, it's a problem?"

Jungkook shot you a look, slamming his drawer shut as he looked at you, "Don't even start with that." He circled around to his desk again, the computer chair the only thing separating the two of you.

"Start with what? You were okay with me kissing and getting touched by those two but you're pissed because I hugged Yoongi? He cooked for me and basically babysat me because you're too fucking insecure to leave me alone." You were almost shaking, fingers running in exasperation through your hair as you mumbled, "If you keep acting like this, I'm just gonna go back to my city because you clearly can't handle my grown ass being friends with your band mates."

Jungkook sighed, shaking his head before he looked at you, "Letting you meet them was a fucking mistake." He shook his head, voice raising a bit, "Do you know what Taehyung said to me during practice? He said you only came here today to see him. Is that true? You didn't even fucking tell me they FaceTimed you in the morning. So tell me this, are you just playing games with me? Do you even want me?!" He was yelling now and it stunned you that he could even think to raise his voice at you but another part of you understood it in a way.

Remember, Jungkook spent his entire life caged from having a healthy relationship. He had everything he could ever have wanted but was still insecure with himself and not sure how a serious relationship even worked. He didn't think he would be getting so heated watching you hug Yoongi but something snapped in him and now he was making himself look like a whole ass fool in front of you, his girlfriend. The person who he should trust the most. Instead, he was angry for no reason but couldn't contain his frustration.

"Oh my fucking god, Jungkook. Honestly. Do you believe what Taehyung says?! Do you really fucking believe that?!" You yelled back at him, throwing your head back and laughing in shock, "Wow. You actually think I'd do that? Hah. Do I even want you?  What type of stupid fucking question is that? You know what? I'll let you figure that one out on your own. I'm outta here. I can't do this." You shook your head, trying to steady your breathing as you turned away to leave.

You couldn't believe he would even say that. You literally left your fucking city to be with him and he has the nerve to ask you if you even wanted him? You needed to leave and go home before you snapped at him yourself. He was being unreasonable and you hoped giving him some space would allow him to realize how stupid he was being. But before you could even get to the door to grab your coat and shoes, Jungkook grabbed your wrist, yanking you back to him and pushing you into the wall,

"No, you're not leaving. We're going to stay here and figure this out."

You gasped when he pulled you back to him and you braced yourself against the wall, staring up at him in shock. He invaded your space, dark eyes glaring down at you as he towered over you, keeping you pressed into the wall. You pushed at his chest but he didn't move an inch,