the greatest steal p6

Jungkook pov

It's 3pm and we're all getting dressed and ready now. Jimin found some makeup in the back and decided to do ours. I didn't know he knew how to do it but why not try it out though. After he finishes with all of ours it's 4 something now the car was gonna be here soon. Tae grab his cards, namjoon bottle up all his stuff and put it in the pockets that Jimin had made. Yoongi bought the new song sheet he had been working on something he never tried before.

Jimin held his gun in his suit. Ok guys here you go this will make y'all not consume any of the poison, Namjoon said. He gave us each a bottle and we drunk it all down. Ew taste bitter, Hobi said. Yea what did you think it was soda, Namjoon said. No but your smart you could have made it taste decent, Hobi said. He rolled his eyes. Always complaining, Namjoon said.

Hey Tae look what I found, Jimin said. Tae turns back and gasp. Oh my god J that's beautiful, Tae said. I know right I stole this from STZ base awhile ago. I was at a dinner party I saw it I liked it and I took it, Jimin said. This crown looks amazing but why are you giving it to me, Tae said. Well one it's matches with your outfit very well and two you'll look so handsome with it let the victims see one last piece of art before they die, Jimin said.

Tae gave a cheeky smile and out the crown on. Jung Jung how do I look, Tae said. Like the prince you weren't to be, Hobi said. How cheesy, Jin said. You do look great though, Namjoon said. Beep beep. There's the driver let's go, Jimin said. We all walked out the bunker towards the car. We got in and got ready for the day to come. It was gonna take a hour for us to get there. Ok everyone just know when we pull up we're gonna guards all around us, Jimin said.

How come, Jin asked. Well we're the top 7 all around there gonna wanna give us the best experience here. Everyone gonna wanna know the handsome killer. And since some still don't know what we look like there gonna wanna meet us just remember the plan though, Jimin said. I also got us a private room but only Jin is gonna be there when I signal for us to start, Jimin said.

Ok then J, Yoongi said. I wish I told y'all earlier but you don't have to call me J no more were a team now not meeting one another for the first time, Jimin said. Oh ok then then um Jimin, Yoongi said. Thank you, Jimin said. We came to a stop. 3..2..1, Tae said. Then the doors flew open and guards were there as cheers escaped. My god I feel like a celebrity, Hobi said. We practically are just not for the the right reasons, Namjoon said.

We walked down to the hall to the main area. The security at that door open it for us and as well walked in cheers were heard all around. The best part of the party is here ladies and gentlemen welcome the top 7 wanted criminals. More cheers were heard. We smiled and bowed as we were taken to our seats. Um I requested that we all had a table to ourselves, Jimin said. But group tables are for groups/organizations only, the speaker said.

And who said we aren't, Jimin said. The room grew silent. You heard him, Jungkook said. Now I believe he asked for a table so get us one please, Jungkook said in a serious tone. Right away sir I'm sorry for the inconveniences, the speaker said. He took us the the middle of the room and we all got our table. We sat down as we see more people roll in and more cheers.

I just say I'm very impressed, Jimin said. Same here this would be a very nice party if I got to last long, Hobi said. Indeed, Yoongi said. Pretty soon there gonna be needing Yoongi and Hobi so Namjoon stick with Yoongi. And Tae go down the hall to our room so you can take them out there. Jin here's the key to our room you can make it there right, Jimin said. Yep, Jin said great. Now let's enjoy a little bit of our nights it's not everyday alot of us are gathered, Jimin said.

We stayed in our seats as people walked up to us. Some where fans of ours and told us how that admire out work. Some were people upset about how successful we were. Some even had gifts. Then a certain someone was walking our way. Namjoon Jackson is walking over are you ok with that, Jimin asked. Namjoon took a quick breath and nodded his head. I held on to his hand underneath the table.