𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

It is morning as M/N was greeted by the sun hitting his eyes. M/N yawned and looked at Mikey who was still sleeping on his chest.

M/N turned his head to see his dad, setting a cup of coffee/tea down for M/N. "Hey dad." M/N said, smiling a bit. "Hey M/N. Who's that?" M/N's dad pointed at Mikey while moving his eyebrows up and down.

M/N blushed a bit before saying. "H-he's just a friend, dad." M/N's dad chuckled at his son. "Alright then." His dad said before walking away to his room. M/N sighs a bit then looks at Mikey who was looking at M/N with sparkles in his eyes and messy hair. "I'm your friend N/N-chinn?"

Mikey asked. M/N groaned before nodding. Mikey was about to say something out loud until M/N's finger went on Mikey's lips. "It's too early for your bullshit right now.. Let me sleep longer." M/N said before taking his finger off of Mikey's lips and taking the tea/coffee his dad made for him. He walked to his room.

Mikey follows the tired male to his room. M/N lays on his bed and puts the covers over himself. M/N then feels someone's back against his chest. M/N opened his eyes and sees Mikey, snuggled in. 'You know what..I don't care anymore.' M/N thought.

Mikey was falling back asleep by M/N's warmth and then he feels M/N's arms around his waist. And M/N near his neck.

Mikey falls to sleep by the warmth. M/N then falls asleep after him.
------
M/N woke up to Mikey in his Toman jacket on his shoulders, looking at M/N's manga collection and reading them. "You just love looking at my stuff, eh?" M/N said, sitting up on his bed. "N/N-chin, Come with me tonight." Mikey said, putting the manga away. "Why?" M/N said as Mikey sat on the bed next to M/N. "I want you to meet the gang." Mikey said.

"Mikey, I said-" M/N was cut off. "I know, we are having a meeting tonight. Come and see." Mikey finished. M/N groaned. "I said no." M/N mumbled. Mikey got off of M/N's bed. "Fine N/N-chin. If you change your mind, meet me at the Musashi Shrine" Mikey said before walking out of the house.

"Whatever." M/N mumbled into his pillow.
------
M/N sat on the couch and thought about Mikey's request for a bit. M/N then was curious about Mikey's gang. "Should I go..?" M/N questioned himself. His train of thought was disturbed by a phone call. M/N picked up the phone. "Hello?" M/N asked.

"Hey M/N." A female's voice went through the phone. "Akari?" M/N asked. "The one and only." She giggled through the phone. M/N rolled his eyes. "But we got a lead of the Despair gang." M/N shifted in his seat. "Continue." M/N demanded.

Akari took and breath before continuing."It seems there's a possibility that Moebius had an alliance with Despair. And they are suspects of your mother's death."

M/N took a deep breath. "Is that all?" M/N asked. "Nope." Akari answered. "Bye M/N." She said and then hangs up. M/N threw his phone next to him. M/N gets up on the couch and goes to change. He puts on some jeans and a black hoodie. He begans to walk out of his house and head to the Musashi Shrine.
------
Mikey finished up his speech with Pah-chin and declares battle against Moebius. After the meeting was done, Mikey walked back to his motorcycle. A bit bummed out because M/N wasn't there. "Yo Mikey."

Mikey heard and looked at his motorcycle to see M/N against his motorcycle.

"Nice speech." M/N said to Mikey. Mikey turned a bit pink and looked away. "You heard?" Mikey questioned. "Everything." M/N said, smirked a bit at Mikey who stopped in front of M/N. "You know you could have made yourself known."

Mikey said looking up at the taller male. M/N shrugged his shoulders. "Don't wanna. So..your fighting Moebius?" M/N questioned. Mikey nodded. "Let me join.." M/N said which made Mikey look at him in surprise. "Why N/N-chin?"

Mikey asked. "God, Your really are the king of thousand questions.." M/N says, joking. Flicking Mikey's forehead. Mikey puffed his cheeks. "That hurts N/N-chin." Mikey said, rubbing the part M/N flicked. "Was it supposed to tickle?" M/N asked sarcastically.

M/N then walks away, "I'll see you tomorrow Mikey." Mikey looks at the male's back. Mikey smiles a bit before getting on his motorcycle and driving off. M/N smiles a bit at Mikey.
-------
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Takemichi was following Mikey and Draken like he wasn't a stalker. He follows them into a restaurant, And then see Mikey when they got their food, gets angry for the flag that is not on his kid's meal. Draken sighs and pulls one of his pocket and makes Mikey's eyes sparkle and started to eat.

Takemichi then follows them into a hospital where they meets Pah-chin bud's girlfriend and her parents which the dad yells at them. Mikey was getting mad and then Draken pushed his head down to bow. "Hey, What are you doing?!" Mikey asked. "This is completely our responsibility." Draken says. "HEY!" Mikey yells.

"YOU THINK BOWING DOWN WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER BETTER?!" The father yells. "WHAT?!" Mikey said, trying to put his head up. "Shut your mouth Mikey." Draken said, pushing Mikey's head down. "My beautiful daughter had been disfigured." The parents soon starts crying. "Please leave, We don't want to see you again." The father says, walking away with his wife. Leaving the two with their heads still down.

"We're going to fight Moebius soon." Draken said before continuing on. "We'll deal with our problems in our own world. All of our crew have families and people who are important to them. we can't drag innocent people into this. We can't make their family and friends cry. You don't have to bow your head, just have a heart that cares for others." Draken finished. "Your so nice, Ken-chin.." Mikey says. "I'm glad to have you by my side." Mikey says after.

Mikey and Draken leaves. Mikey going with Mitsuya and Draken walking away. They didn't realized who else was in the hospital with the trio.

"Another one of our guys down.." Akari said. "It's getting ridiculous." A black male said. "Yes." The (H/C) male said. "Akihiko, Have you gotten anything?" Akari asked. "No, I haven't, nothing but stupid theorys.." Akihiko said, sitting down outside of the room. M/N also sat down. "I'll be join Toman's fight with Moebius."

M/N said, shocking the two. "HUH?!" They said in unison. "Don't die M/N." Akari said. Akihiko nodded at Akari's statement. "When?" Akihiko asked. "August 3rd, the festival." M/N answered.