Chapter 5

- Mr. Lee's Pov -

I distributed the papers and told them to start writing after some time I turned my back towards the class and started writing the timings on the black board.

As I heard someone shout, I quickly turned around and saw Yn clutching her head as tears were coming out of her I got very worried and asked her if she was okay patting her back to ease the pain but it was not working.

She suddenly got up and started running towards the door putting her hand on the door knob she stopped for some time. I quickly approached her and held her as she fainted "Yn! Yn wake up" not getting any response I carried her " Class monitor take over" I said as I ran towards the nurse's office as a tear left from my eye.

I reached the infirmatory calling the doctor I quickly put her down on the bed and the doctor told me to wait outside. The nurse came and told me that it was because of stress she would have got bad headaches even before Let her rest she will wake up soon I said okay. I went to class and continued the test hearing the bell ring I went to the infirmatory and saw her awake.

"Yn?" I called her out as she looked at me and smiled" Thank you for bringing me here Mr. Lee" " no need to be so formal yn" I said and smiled "okay"

"How are you feeling now" "Good" "The nurse said it was because of stress why do you take so much stress" "Nothing it's just because of the daily schedule" I  just sighed in response

"Ok then lets forget it schedule and hang out as we used to do before like daughter and father time hmm?"She laughed and said "ok"

* Flashback End *

"EVERYONE IN THIS CLASS SCORED GOOD MARKS BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FAILED" he yelled "Can I ask why?" he said in a low tone which was more scary causing goosebumps on your skin to arrise. As the other students looked gave me a pitying look not wanting to talk in front of him.

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT ANSWER ME, WHY. ARE YOU. THE ONLY. ONE. TO. FAIL?" He yelled as a tear made its way to my cheeks followed by another tear. "ONLY IF YOU HAD STUDY A LITTLE YOU WOULD HAVE PASSED BUT NO YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO STUDY AND SEE THE RESULTS YOU GOT NOW" He yelled banging his hands on the table.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD JUST GO AND HANGOUT WITH OTHERS AND NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO STUDYING" he screamed, tears continuously flowing from my eyes "just get out I dont even know how you will graduate" he said angrily as my voice was struck in my throat not able to say anything.

 "CAN'T YOU EVEN LISTEN I SAID GET OUT" as I just ran out of the class not knowing where I was going suddenly my vision started to blur as I saw a light from the corner of my eyes and heard a horn.

                                                                  *HORN*

Why do you think Namjoon was angry, Is Yn gonna die, what will happen?🤔

Vote and comment for next part or No Part-6

Sorry for the short chapters next time gonna publish long ones.

- to be continued