Long awaited moment

Jim and Claire continued kissing as he laid Claire on her bed. Jim was kissing her neck which she thoroughly enjoyed. Jim pulled away from Claire for a second to which she looked at him breathlessly.

Jim maliciously smiled at her and took his sweater off and just kissed her with the most passion he could will.

Jim's kisses moved from her neck to her collarbone to which she responded by gasping sharply. "Jim!" essentially shrieked Claire breathlessly as Jim quickly pulled away. "A-are you okay?" asked Jim worriedly as Claire breathlessly answered while smiling "Y-yeah. I was just shocked, I actually liked it".

"I just want to please you and show you how much I love you" replied Jim who was also breathless as Claire maliciously answered "Do it. Show me how much you love me. Like I said, don't make me beg".

Jim took that as the sign to go all in and promptly lifted her up in order to take her blazer off which she noticed and took off herself. Jim again kissed her collarbone which made her moan "Jim". His kisses moved from her collarbone to her chest and her inner thighs and finally her feet, after Jim took off her shoes.

After Jim was done, he then took of his shirt which revealed a very lean body which made Claire's mouth to water a little bit. Claire then sat up and kissed Jim and then laid him on the bed. Jim just submitted to his girlfriend's actions as she smiled and took her shirt off which revealed her purple lace bra and her very perky but adequately sized boobs.

Jim was in awe of her upper body which was noticed by Claire who flirtatiously remarked "Do like what you see Jim Lake?" "I do like what I see, show me more" replied Jim in an equally flirtatious tone as Claire just smirked and kissed his neck and bare chest which Jim liked.

Jim then flipped them over which caused him to be on top of her. Jim was getting impatient and just moved to take her pants off which revealed matching purple lace panties.

"So. What do you think of my lingerie?" asked Claire flirtatiously as Jim answered "It's perfect, just like you. I will get to take it off later, right?" "Of course you will, now get over here and take my top off" replied Claire grinning as Jim also grinned and obliged.

He went to her and kissed her while putting his hands behind her back and grabbing the clip which held it in place but stopped as he now just realized what he was doing. He was going to see Claire Nuñez naked for the first time.

Claire noticed Jim had stopped and asked "Why'd you stop?" "I guess it only dawned on me now what we're doing. We're going to have sex for the first time ever and this is my first time doing this, I-I-I don't want to disappoint you".

Claire pulled away from him and cupped his cheek with her hand and said "Jim. You could never disappoint me. This is my first time too and if I'm going to share it with anyone, I'm glad it's you. I've said it earlier and I'll say it now. I give you full access to my body".

Jim smiled at her and just kissed her again with her kissing back. Jim's hands again found their way to the clip holding her bra in place and wasted no time taking it off thus revealing her very perky boobs.

Jim's mouth watered a little bit at the sight which was noticed by Claire who teased him saying "What're you looking at Trollhunter? Like what you see?" "I love what I see. Show me more" replied Jim who was desperate to see her naked.

Claire noticed the desperation in his voice and just felt the need to take control of him so she said "Okay, if you want to see more you'll have to do what I say first, or else you won't get to see more" "Anything, I'll do anything".

(Is it bad that I'm actually getting turned on by writing this? I'm actually imagining the both of them doing this as I type and it's turning me the fuck on)