Michael Myers x Reader

Old, being rewritten!!

!; GORE, SWEARING 

A/N: To be clear, this is a nonbinary reader. Also, I don't have any plots for these stories, it's always just me coming up with ideas.

^No ones POV^

Y/N and their friends, F/N/1, F/N/2, and F/N/3 were all just talking about dumb shit like they usually do. The small group of four decided to go hang out at Y/N's house since they didn't live with their parents. The group took F/N/1's car and started driving to Y/N's house, Y/N only lived a couple of blocks away. The group got to Y/N's house after a bit of driving, deciding that they would watch some horror movies, after all, it IS Halloween.

^Y/N's pov^

F/N/1, F/N/2, F/N/3, and I were all sitting on my couch watching some horror movies since F/N/1 suggested it when we got to my house. I don't like that I live right next to the old Myers house, its kinda creepy, though it's also cool if you don't know what happened there.. poor girl. I sighed, thinking about it. "Hey, Y/N what's wrong?" F/N/3 asked me, looking a bit concerned. "It's nothing, F/N/3, don't worry, I'm just thinking," I responded, smiling at them. They looked a bit confused with my answer but didn't ask more. We went back to watching the horror movie, though we would also talk sometimes during the movie if it got a bit boring. We finished the movie after a while, Me and F/N/2 getting up to go do stuff. I called somewhere to get some pizza for us, and F/N/2 went to the bathroom. I went back to F/N/1 and F/N/3, telling them that we cant get pizza since most places are about to close, sadly. They both frowned.  We heard F/N/2 scream. We all thought F/N/2 was just pranking us since we did just watch a horror movie, so we didn't go up to check on them. We were waiting for a while before we went onto the news station.. we then found out that Michael Myers did escape. We all grew panicked before we all decided to go up and check on F/N/2. We were hoping they were fine, though we all had a bad feeling. We went upstairs, F/N/1 and F/N/3 going up before me. When we got up the stairs we all screamed... At the top of the stairs, laid F/N/2's lifeless body.., They looked like they were stabbed. I watched In horror as Michael Myers came walking out of my room. He stared at us for a second, before walking towards us. F/N/3 pushed ME towards him. They both ran off after, however, I was too scared to even move. I just stood there, staring at the man that had murdered F/N/2. He tilted his head at me, walking forwards again. I shook my head, backing away the best I could without falling. "No, no, please, no, god-" I 'whimpered' scared of what the male would do to me.

^Michaels POV^

I stared at the person in front of me, tilting my head as they walked backward away from me. They looked so scared, and I didn't like that, that much. Usually, I find it funny that people are scared but... I want to comfort this person for some reason. It makes me angry that their 'friends' left them, they didn't even call the cops to help the person... Y/N, I think. I reached my hand out, trying to show them I didn't mean any harm, but they thought I was going to hurt them. I frantically shook my head, trying to say 'I won't hurt you, since I can't talk. "W-what do yo-you mean?" They asked, stuttering. I found it cute that they were stuttering. I took my kitchen knife, and held it near my neck, making a slicing motion, after dropping it to my side then shook my head no. They seemed to somewhat understand, so they asked "You're not gonna hurt me?". I nodded, happy they understood. They looked confused by this and I motioned for a piece of paper and a pencil or something. They pointed back at their room, signaling that there's something I can grab in there. I nodded, going to grab it. Their room was very clean, so I easily found a notebook and pencil. I saw a drawing of... me? I paid no mind to it, turning it over to write on the clean side. I went over to Y/N agan.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blah, blah, blah, they started talking and became friends and Michael also killed F/N/1 and F/N/3 for leaving you and pretty much trying to sacrifice you.

---------------------------------------------------------

^Timeskip & No ones POV^

Y/N stared at Michael, fearing for his safety. Michael was being taken away, again. Michael was getting weak, he couldn't defend himself well against being shot or tased anymore. He gave in, he was being taken away. He was being taken away from Y/N and his home. He stared at Y/N, sadly. The cops thought that he was angry, that he wanted to kill Y/N. They were wrong, of course. Michael loved Y/N, they were his world, he didn't want to be taken away but he had no choice. He looked down as Y/N cried. He wanted to just comfort them, but he couldn't, and he knew it. He struggled to get free, though he couldn't. He was too weak since he hadn't slept for over a week. He was taken away from Y/N. Y/N collapsed onto the floor, crying. They knew they wouldn't be able to get Michael back. 

^time skip to years later

Y/N is now called 'The Reaper', as in the grim reaper. It's thought that they're related to Michael in some way, or they knew him at least. They are known to act like Michael at times. They wear an outfit kinda like Ghostface's,  though theirs has more of a cape, they have a scythe and a skull mask they usually wear. Their outfit reminds people of an IRL-Ghostface, but very different as well, hence being called Reaper. They've already mostly forgotten about Michael, after all, it's been years, and no one talks about him anymore. Michaels heard some guards talk about Reaper, he knows it's Y/N. H's gotten stronger again, so he's thinking about breaking out soon.

^HAh another time skip, he's back in Haddonfield again :,)^

Y/N's heard about Michael breaking out, it seemed to get some of their memory back. They remember the day they met, and the day he was taken away as if it was yesterday. They knew they needed to find Michael. Michael knew he needed to find them. He put on his outfit, running out of the shadows to look for Michael, Michael doing the same. People watched as the Reaper and Michael ran around, looking for each other. They eventually saw each other, Y/N running straight to Michael, as he did the same. Y/N jumped onto Michael, causing him to fall. Everyone thought they were gonna fight, so it surprised them when they hugged. Y/N got off Michael, helping him up. The two then went off on a killing spree

here's the actual ending after they went on the killing spree </3

Y/N and Michael were in Y/N's room, just sitting there. Michael had taken off his mask already, and Y/N knew what he looked like, so they weren't shocked. They'd been 'talking' for a couple of hours before Michael decided to confess. He drew a surprisingly good heart, before writing inside 'I love you, Y/N'. He handed it to Y/N, causing Y/N to be confused for a couple minutes. They then understood and asked, "Oh, do you want to be my boyfriend?" They asked Michael, he nodded of course. "Awh! of course, you can, I love you too." Michael smiled, getting up and hugging Y/N, kissing their cheek after.

A/N; I had no clue what to do for this so.. here ig. hope you like it-? Sorry, my motivations are low and I'm working on multiple books rn. I decided to post this rq so it's not like I've abandoned the book or gone on a hiatus. sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and get another thing out soon, I already have a couple ideas for more with different characters, and some are in the works rn.