𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔬𝔱

this is Part 2 of childhood friend, i hope you enjoy
Warnings: a Lil bit of angst and swearing

keys: 
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Narrator
---------------------------------

It was a nice and peaceful day at Babylus...

not

3rd Pov
On the Campus, we can see demons trying to run to their own designated class and trying not to be late as to not face their professor's wrath, but one particular student stands out amongst the crowd..

Narrator: Yup that's you-

*Smack*

Narrator: OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR???..

iane: Shut up and let the goddamn story continue before i shove you to the air fryer Dimwit
(눈‸눈)

Narrator: jeez ok ok I was just trying to tell them who it was you demon spawn..

iane: just continue the goddamn story.

Narrator: Right Right..

*AhEm*

that person was you!! Y/n L/n the most popular and Smartest Student of Babylus, well not much of a surprise there since you ARE born from a very noble family. little y/n here is as you can see, is not really tall for her age, ig you could say she's an inch smaller than iruma(sorry to the fellow tall readers, but this is for the story-) 
she is known for her knowledge and prowess, some people may call her too perfect and respect her and well, some despise her because of it, but that didn't stop little y/n from continuing her studies and being free from any Bs that other students tell her.

But what she didn't know was that she forgot one important detail of her life that will change her whole life

1st Pov
'CRAP IM GONNA BE LATE- PROFESSOR KALEGO IS GOING TO KILL ME' i turned a corner and ran all the way to my class, i stopped when i saw our class door in front of me i took a deep breath and opened the door, i walked in and i was met with a lot of weapons swinging at me 'CRAP-'  

*Clank*

*Clatter*

'huh?-' i looked up and saw my professor with the deadliest glare i ever saw in my entire life, if looks could kill, i would be dead in both the living world and the afterworld, "*GULP* w-wElL hElo t-thEre -(;;• ▽ •)/"

*bonk* 
Professor Kalego hit me with his Attendance book so hard i almost got a concussion, no but seriously!! how did he hit so hard?? he is almost on par with my mom

"owww that hurts..."

                          "Maybe if you weren't late you wouldn't be in so much pain now would it?"

"My alarm bird wasn't as annoying to the point I wake up with nearly a heart attackಥ‿ಥ"

                                                            "*sigh* just go sit down, Save your petty excuses"

"YESSIR
(・–・;)ゞ"

#LUNCH BREAK#
as I was eating my disgustingly yummy food I noticed someone was staring at me, which I found weird but I'm used to it, being popular is a full-time job you know? but the silhouette of the demon staring at me was so familiar but I couldn't grab an idea of who it is, oh well, i shouldn't pay mind to it, I'm hungry and i need food in order not to get cranky later.

???? pov
i wonder if she meant all of it in the letter, i sure hope she didn't- *SLAP* get yourself together, it has been years why haven't you let go yet?

-Flashback-

'I wonder where is n/n(nickname).. she hasn't come out yet, she is usually the one waiting for me- huh?'

someone opened the door of the L/n residence

'it's n/n's mom, maybe i should ask her where n/n is!!'

i went towards n/n's mom and asked her "Greeting's Lady L/n may i know where Y/n is?"

'wait why is she smirking?'

"My Daughter is inside and she wanted to give you this letter, she's currently sick and we don't want you getting sick either now do we?"

"Oh ok then"
odd, y/n never gets sick and she never writes letters, she only likes going face to face but oh well guess I need to read the letter. 

i opened the letter

Dear Ameri,

We have been friends ever since you moved near our property, it has been a beautiful association in which you and I shared the most amazing bond and have created some of the loveliest memories together, but it seems you found new friends and that you looked happier than ever.

But why do you keep on talking about them straight to my face when you know i hate it when demons do that.

Why do i keep on spreading rumors that i pay you to be my friend?

i also found all our friendship Bracelet Broken and scattered in your Backyard.

Tell me, are you happy? if so, this letter will be the last thing you will have of me, i hope you will never have any more friends and i would like Karma to get you soon enough.

Yours Truly,
 Y/n M/n L/n

(remember this is an 11-year old's friend breakup letter)

??? also now known as Ameri regretted everything she did and wanted to fix it all, but what is she supposed to do? she forgot all about the word 'friend' and 'friendship'
What was she supposed to do when the love of her life forgot all about her?
What if she doesn't love her back but hate her?

We will find out in the Next Chapter of 

ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡

AHA- i had so much fun writing this, I'm sorry for not updating sooner, im trying to practice realistic drawing again and i have to make my portfolio soon, so updates might get slower but i hope you guys can wait happily.

also, part 3 of ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 will be the last part of the one-shot

ok imma go watch word of honor now-