𝒊𝒗

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

OMG Coco said she misses me? She has been really odd these days to be honest, yesterday she sent me a text which read 'i love you so much' and there was a heart with it. She loves me? AND THERE WAS A HEART?! She is the most unpredictable person I know and I think she may need therapy.

Also, I sent you a demo of a new song I've been working on. It is called 'Let the Grass Grow'. I hope you like it, let me know your honest opinion on it babe!

At the evening there was a really pretty sunset. There is a small cliff nearby so I climbed that to look at the sunset. At the edge of the cliff there was a cute couple sitting; the girl's head was leaning against the boy's shoulder and their hands were intertwined. It reminded me of the two of us, when we used to watch sunsets at the beach back home.

I've begun missing my home a little too much, so I distracted myself by writing some music. It's just 1 week left before I come home though! I am really excited to come back and see your gorgeous face again.

See you soon babes!

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊❁ུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

┊┊.

┊ ➶ 。˚   °

*. * ·

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦𝖺 𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇