Chapter 2

The Tsa'hik replied " I would  like it if my people can take refuge here as the tree of souls is the" she stops mid-sentence to sob and cry a bit more before finishing with " our last connection to Eywa, and we need guidence from her." I though about her answer. I then felt a glowing tendril wrap around my staff and a famiar presence of Eywa in my mind, ~My child, let her and her people rest and take refuge here, they are pure souls and are in need of guidence from me~ 'But, i thought that you could get guidence from anywhere on Pandora' i thought back. ~Yes but only you can seek me anywhere, they use my other roots to speak to me, and it seems that they are being up-rooted~ she explained. 'Oh, well than, i shall let them take refuge here' i thought back warily.  I suddenly looked up from the conversation iny mind. "I have spoke to Eywa, and it is agreed that you and you people can take refuge here" i exclaimed. The Tsa'hik gasped in suprise "You can speak to Eywa with out the tree, incredible." "Of course i can, as i explained before, Eywa is my mother, in every possible way, even in blood," i explained. "Come, i must show you to the tree of Souls." I suddenly started walking away, heading in the direction to the tree of souls. 'For me, this trip would only take minutes, but with all the weak, young and injured, this will take, i guess it will take a while', i thought warily, continuously listening to the other Na'vi talking and the sounds of the forest while the night continues on.