𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

ADALYNS POV

The club has been flooded with people all night, people were dancing taking shots, and much more things in the bathroom.

Me,Evelyn and Dion had been getting along really well. Apparently Dion saw me talking to Marshall and told Evelyn about we were talking. Now both of the girls have been harassing me all night long about how we would be so 'cute' together.

The club had finally been clearing out. It had been getting pretty late so no wonder. But the outcome was better than I expected it to be. I told Evelyn and Dion to go since it was dialing down. The only people left was Marshall and his friends.

I heard whispering over in their group but didn't think nothing of it. I was busy cleaning off the counter when everyone left besides Marshall.

He leaned up against the counter with his elbows balancing himself on it. "Need any help?" He asked slickly raising his eyebrows.

"I think I'm actually done"

His expression went blank.

"Okay." He paused. "Do need a ride?"

I don't know if I should say yes or not, I don't want to piss off Marco if he finds out. He's overprotective sometimes. That's a lie he's protective all the time. Should I walk in the dark or get a ride.

"Sure. Y-yeah." I stutter nervously. "Let me just grab my bag."

I walked into the back of the bar and grabbed my bag.

Me and Marshall walked out the bar, I locked the door and we walked to his car. He came around the side and opened the door for me.

"Well aren't you a gentlemen." I spoke in a sarcastic tone.

I jumped into the car and he closed the door smirking at me. He walked around to his side opened the door hopping in.

"Shit it's late." He looked at his watch starting the car.

The heat on the car warmed my body up. I don't think I was ready for the weather change. Louisiana winters were usually warm. And Detroit weather sucks.

"Shit yeah it is." I looked at the clock on the screen of his Cadillac.

He turned his steering wheel pulling out onto the busy streets. All of a sudden my phone began to ring. The loud sound made me jump. I picked up my purse rummaging through it to dig out my phone. I pulled my phone out just in time to answer the call. It was Marco. Why would he be calling me this late though? Who knows honestly. Maybe he just needed a study break.

"Hey baby." I answered my phone putting it up against my ear.

My eyes were on the road until I caught Marshalls off the road. He looked at me like he was surprised. What was up with him?

"Hey addy. What's up sweetheart." Marcos voice came through my phone. His voice sounded tiredly.

Marshalls eyes went off me and back to the road. Was he weirded out by the fact that I have a boyfriend. Maybe I should have told him I did before he decided to give me a ride.

"Oh nothing really I just got out of work. And I'm having a friend give me a ride home." The words slipped out of my mouth before I could even think.

I could see Marshall from the my side vision that he raised his eyebrows.

"You made a friend baby?" He paused. Shit what do I say.

"Y-yeah I did." I stuttered feeling terrified. Marco would kill me if he figured out that I was with another man other than him.