twenty four

NOTE!!
chapters after this one (until chapter thirty four) are not in the right order for some reason so please look at thr chapter number before you start reading it:)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hyeon sat on her bed, papers thrown all over her bed as she held another one in her hand, reading through it's contents.

She hummed slightly after hearing a knock on her doors. The doors opened a moment later and Jihoon entered, throwing another paper onto her bed, adding to the already big pile.

"Mom sent this for you." He said before sitting down on her office chair, spinning around in it. She mumbled a thanks before placing the paper she was holding onto the side and reaching for another one.

"You want to talk about what happened yesterday?" He spoke up some time later and she sighed, letting the paper fall onto the bed.

"I just- I don't know." Hyeon started before letting her body fall down onto the comfort of her bed. "No matter how much I try and let it go. I mean, it's not his fault his father did what he did."

She turned her head to look at her best friend before continuing. "I'm trying so hard to not hate him, I'm doing my best believe me but I just can't- Every time I look at him I just see his father's face and it looks so fucking punchable."

Her fist tightened as she took a deep breathe in, thinking back of the satisfaction she felt after punching Asahi. "I- I feel bad for doing it but at the same time I feel some kind of a relief? Like it's just a bit of what his father had done to me, to my family."

"I understand. But how do you feel about Asahi?"

"What the fuck do you mean?!" A disgusted look stood on her face as she shivered from the thought and Jihoon laughed. "I meant how do you feel about, like, his presence. Like is he a bad guy? Could you be friends?"

"I don't know, I never though about it. I don't think so after everything but maybe if the whole thing didn't happen we could be friends. He seems like an okay guy. Junghwan seems to like him."

"So you care about what Junghwan thinks?" A loud laugh left his mouth and the girl rolled her eyes throwing one of her plushies at him. "He's so adorable like I just want to pinch his cheeks. He's a baby."

"Sure." Jihoon said before getting up from his chair. "I'm going to make something for dinner. Have fun with your papers." He said before pushing through the doors which he then closed.

Hyeon slowly moved to the next paper, humming slightly at what she saw.

File 14

Name: Do JiwooBirthday: June 4, 2003Age: 18Grade: 2DLikes: sweets, colourful things, dying her hair, fashionDislikes: strawberriesMore info: allergic to strawberries, adopted when she was 12, her last name before adoption was Jung - her biological...

Name: Do Jiwoo
Birthday: June 4, 2003
Age: 18
Grade: 2D
Likes: sweets, colourful things, dying her hair, fashion
Dislikes: strawberries
More info: allergic to strawberries, adopted when she was 12, her last name before adoption was Jung - her biological parents died after a fire broke out at their house

"Honestly none of these files are helpful! Like for Asahi, who's file I needed the most, I've only gotten his damn grade and age which is like the most obvious shit!"

She said before throwing all the papers off her bed and pressing a pillow over her head before groaning loudly. "Fucking hell."

Hyeon laid like that for a few moments before she reached for her phone and opened kakao.

Hamada Asahi

HYEON:
Hey, I'd like to apologise
for yesterday. I know that
it's hard to forgive me and
you don't have to, I just feel
bad. Kind of, I guess.

HYEON:
Though you did kind of
deserve it ngl..

HYEON:
Actually nvm that

HYEON:
This message was deleted.

HYEON:
This message was deleted.

HYEON:
You must be in class i believe

HYEON:
or you're just ignoring me which
makes sense but that's also alright
i dont give a shit hahah

HYEON:
but still

HYEON:
idk it would be kinda nice
if you didn't ignore me

HYEON:
DUDE I SEE YOU TEXTING
IN THE GROUP CHAT

ASAHI:
for a person that doesn't
give a shit you do be
spamming me

HYEON:
:D

ASAHI:
wtf

HYEON:
how's your nose

ASAHI:
broken

HYEON:
yikes that must've been
a tough punch😩

ASAHI:
you're not funny

ASAHI:
what do u want

HYEON:
I came to apologise
backread you dickhead

ASAHI:
Meh

HYEON:
DONT YOU MEH ME I'LL
PUNCH YOU AGAIN IF NEEDED

ASAHI:
I'd like to see you try

HYEON:
JUST YOU WATCH HAMADA

HYEON:
YOU'LL REGRET THIS!!!

ASAHI:
k.

- - -

HIII

sorry for not updating in a while, school is hell rn and i started driving lessons so i barely have any time left for myself...

i hope yall are doing alright:)