Chapter 1 (Amelia's background)

Amelia's POV
You know, I'm jealous of teenagers nowadays. Teenagers who have amazing lives and adoring parents. Parents who look out for their child, provide for their child and support their child. I whatsoever had neither. I didn't have a shoulder to cry on whenever I felt lonely, I didn't have someone to talk to whenever I felt stressed. I mean it wasn't always like this . My life was going so great before HIM! Before he changed!! The bastard drug addict known as my father. He wasn't always like this ,He was a hardworking man who loved both his wife and daughter dearly , who always made sure we were okay. Until he lost his jog and completely changed after that. He started drinking and becoming more aggressive , calling us harsh names that no one wants to hear . I was so depressed that my grades were going down and couldn't even function in school because our so called family was financially broke.

2 years ago (flashback)
"Mom please don't let me go" I held on her hand shaking and crying.

"I don't want to sweetie , but I'm nothing without him" guilt and shame in her eyes.

"How am I going to even survive, where am I going to sleep the night"

" you can find a way" he smiled throwing my bag with clothes out the door. There was no hint of mercy on his face. He grabbed my mother harshly by the neck and pushed her inside . She mouthed "I'm sorry" before seeing nothing but the white door in-front of the house I was just kicked out of .  I just stand there confused. I felt numb , broken , betrayed , deceived . I didn't know why ,why the gentle father I was once knew was this cruel and that's  when I realized . Life really is a cruel world.

Present
It's been two years now I'm 18 that was the last time I saw my parents . I've been trying to survive ever since . I couldn't even get a job because everyone rejected me because of the way I looked . I started living on the road side. And founded card boxes to make it a bed . I even started developing frost bites because of the cold weather I didn't even have a blanket. I've met some people over time . Persons who were homeless like me. We all tried to find food. Some nights we found  , some nights we didn't . and the times we find food , it's mostly luck.

Hey guys 👋well that's the first chapter lol it's nothing long I know but that's Amelia's background !!I hope you guys liked it 😅. Antonio's background will be coming soon so stay tuned remember no hate comments lol hehe byee🌚