rules and the usual gig

rules. GOD i hate them. and i know people hate them too. so to make your day worse, here are some rules!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OR I WILL HAVE TO COME PERSONALLY TO YOUR PLACE TO WHOOP THAT BUTT

✒ I only accept english or hindi books. this is because, duh, they are the only languages i know. hinglish is alright too except i'm a little rusty with it.

✒ your book should not have lesser than three chapters. if you have small chapters (500-1000 words each) and the required number is five chapters. this is because i simply cannot give you constructive advice if i don't get enough of the story.

no payment needed because i have, after one year on this site, reached the stage in which i no longer care about views or followers.

✒ you, however, have to give this book a shoutout, genuine or not, and tag me. it will be a check that you read this rules' section.

✒ do not disrespect or insult my reviews. i am hear to help you and not stoke your little ego.

✒ i am very honest. i was obliged to warn you beforehand. from now on, it's all on you bud.

✒ you can only ask for one review at a time. i believe i do not need to give an explanation for this.

✒ do NOT pm or post on my message board asking for your review. there is a chapter after this for all that stuff.

***

now, on to the more personal choices:

✒ i personally am open to all genres. however, i might be a little partial to mostly platonic teen fiction stories because we don't see nearly enough of them around.

✒ i will not review fanfiction because i myself am involved in very few.

✒ i will mostly focus on the writing portion of it all: plot, conflict, characters, writing style and blurb. i am not an expert in grammar but i will, nevertheless, absolutely hope you try to structure your sentences to the best of you abilities.

✒ i cannot provide you expert suggestions about the cover because i am not designer, as you can clearly see by the cover of this book which is truly, as the name suggests, scandalous. i will, however, try my best!

✒ a review will take anywhere from one day to two weeks simply because, like i said it, have plenty of Bio homework that i am sure to suffer for my entire life being a horrifically bio-chemically prone living...thing.

fill it up, folks! you can copy paste if you're on a computer

username:
book title:
genre:
subgenre:
chapters:
shoutout: (done/not done/go to hell)
any specific thing you want me to focus on:
something that made you happy today:
tags:

fill it in the in-line comments here ---->

***

and we are done! now come the fun part hehe ;)