Idk what to call this 2

Shoutout for my comment section, I love y'all. You should have heard my wheezing when I'm reading those comments.

________________________________

Megumi PoV:

I just couldn't forget the boy I meet some days ago. 'Yuuji Itadori' such a pretty name.

Anyways today I'm gonna get the present my dad has been promising me for weeks now, and to be honest I wasn't really excited.

I know I should be thankful that my dad even gets me something but the the presents of my dad are... different.

The last birthday gift was an dead wolf... he misunderstood me and thought I wanted an dead wolf but I said an chubby wolf, so I'm concerned about what is going to happen.

I stood there watching the black car of my dad pull in.

I was kinda nervous, like really nervous.

They stopped and my dad swung the door open to get out and then an familiar pink haired man got out of the car.

We stared at each other for an felt internality.

"Fushiguro... it's you! I'm happy to see you" he walked towards me to give me an hug, but my dad stepped in between us and hissed at him "step back asshole, you're here to protect him"

Then dad turned around and looked me dead in the eyes "you want to keep him or I'll kill him"

My eyes widen "No no no no no no no no no no, I like the present!" I hugged him.

"Okay... I'll go to work now. Do with him what ever you want, remember he is all yours"

Dad got into the car and drove away.

I didn't wait. I grabbed itadori's hand pulled him inside the house and then into my room.

After I closed my room I hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry it's my fault, I shouldn't have told my dad that people harassed me in the streets" he kinda looked shocked "no no it's okay but why did you're dad get so angry"

I let him go "I dunno he is just like that"

They than looked at each other "I'm going to show you the room you're staying in"

I started walking away and he followed me like an lost puppy.

I showed him the room "so that the room goodbye". Then I started walking away

Yuuji PoV:

This was so awkward. But he seems so cute tho.

I went into the room and looked around. It was a normal twin sized bed with an white bedsheets, he also had an wooden closed and an wooden table with an wooden chair, Behind the table was an window. On the floor was an white carpet. I also had an little bathroom.

I went to the closed and opened it and to my surprise it had a lot of clothes. I took a white shirt and it was my sized, I putted the shirt back and laid down.

~

I opened my eyes as I heard an aggressive knock.

I jumped up and now was sitting on the bed. Then the door sung open and fushigoros dad was standing there whit an disgusted look.