Doctors orders~ (harvey x fem reader) P2🍋

Rose felt terrible...

She had hurried home in a rush, passing everyone she met with not even a glance. Finally, she arrived back to the farm, walking inside her cottage and resting against the wall, running her good hand through her hair with a sigh. Her heart rate was just as high as it was in the clinic, still not getting over the flustered state of what had happened, while also feeling incredibly guilty atop of that. Well, that was it... she had done it now, Harvey would never want to even look at her again after what she had said, or more correctly, what she hadn't said. But hey... maybe that was for the best

She groaned and walked to her bedroom, flopping down on her bed and staring up at her roof, unable to help the moment from earlier replaying again and again in her head. Pushing the complications of it all to the side, for now, she dwelled on how Harvey had looked so close up. How soft and gentle his touches were... his lips-

Fuck... her mind had started wondering again. She remembered how his hand had felt on her chest, imagined how they would feel on the rest of her body- how his lips would feel on her neck, her shoulders. She pushed her thighs together slightly, closing her eyes as she tried to move her hand down, Ewww but remembering the sling it was now stuck in. Frustrated, a string of profanities left her lips, before remembering something. Opening her eyes, she reached down and fumbled under her bed, eventually finding what she was looking for and pulling it out from its hiding place. A vibrator. This should help slightly, saying as though she couldn't use her dominant hand anymore.

Wasting no time, she reached down with her healthy hand and unbuttoned her pants, shuffling them off along with her underwear. She then reached for the vibrator, switching it on and placing it between her legs, letting out a sharp breath, followed by a whimper as she finally felt the pleasure she wanted, no, needed. The sexual tension that had been built up inside her all morning was finally being satiated.

She closed her eyes once again and slipped back into her imagination. She pictured Harvey again, pushing her against the wall in that clinic and kissing her Roughly, needy.. the same way she had craved to kiss him earlier. Picturing him sliding a hand up her thigh, feeling his hands exactly where she wanted them. He was a doctor, no doubt he was fucking incredible with his hands. Loud moans and whines echoed off the walls of the small room, and for a moment, all the worries that had built up over the day slipped away into the back of her mind.

Harvey's POV:
What had he done wrong? That's all he wanted to know. He felt stupid for asking, excusing his question as a doctor simply concerned for his patient... but it was more than that. Truth be told, it stung. It stung seeing the farmer befriend every single person in town, everyone other than him. Harvey's was a lonely man, and when he had laid his eyes on Rose the first day she arrived in pelican town, a small flicker of hope lit inside him.
She was gorgeous- her brown eyes complemented by her dark brown hair... that smile, a smile that Harvey would find himself pondering about over and over again, day after day as he saw her around the town. Oh, how he wished she would smile at him like that again.
He sighed, his glasses being placed to the side of his desk as he rested his head in his hands. Who was he kidding? Why would he think there was any hope, any hope that she would take to him, of all people. She was so much younger than him, had so many amazing qualities, an adventurous personality, a bright future...

And he was simply boring. His schedule was the same, day after day, with only a handful of friends, one of which being his co-worker. God, he felt pathetic... but he needed to fix this, if not for himself, for Rose. Harvey was the only doctor in a four-mile radius of pelican town, and if he didn't try his best to make sure he and Rose were at least civil, she would have to find another clinic to attend.

So he stood up and pulled himself together, grabbing some of the painkillers that he didn't have a chance to prescribe to the girl before she stormed out and started his journey to the farm. His pace was quick, maybe due to nerves, maybe because he just wanted to see her again, wanted the chance to apologise for anything he did that wronged her. Arriving at the door of the farmhouse, he quietly knocked, his palms sweaty. No answer. Once again, he knocked, but still, nothing...