𝟮𝟱

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 . ➶°⁂🎤
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑤 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Disconnect  — 6LACK・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚠
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. ❞

she'd never been so mad at herself. not in this context, no. she wouldn't be struggling to comprehend exactly why her boyfriend (the boyfriend that she was so mad at) had his arm draped across her waist as they lay messily on micaiah's bed.

the paleness of his arm and melanin in her skin made for a pinterest-pretty contrast, she couldn't lie. nope, she was supposed to be mad. but if she was, why was she here with him like this? but then, she remembered. she got fucked.

twisting and turning, micaiah lets herself free of jack's hold. only to be reeled back in by him. physically and emotionally. he came over once he got home, hoping to air things out. only leading to them fighting, the uprise of tension coming along with it. and well, how they dealt with tension was...

"you don't gotta leave yet..." everything micaiah liked about jack was coming up in little waves: his incoherent and excessive ways of tendency, the way his eyes remind of a beach she went to as a kid and now his morning voice.

little kisses get planted just ontop of her breasts, before he lays his head there as he tries to quickly fall back asleep. when he uses her boobs as pillows.

she was being inconsistent with how she felt. it was getting embarrassing. so she abruptly gets up and out of bed, finally finding comedy in something as she watches his head smack down on the mattress. he groans. she giggles. she grabs a fresh pair of underwear and moves to the bathroom to focus on getting ready for the day.

after brushing her teeth, showering, putting on her body lotion, doing her skincare routine, putting on her underwear and putting on a wig (a closure so she didn't have to lay anything down) she walks back into her bedroom. where jack was still sleeping.

better to not to stay in there for too long. she slips on the first oversized shirt she could grab then put on her slides to go downstairs. cooking would be the one thing where all her attention is in a fixed place. naturally, she'd be making a big breakfast.

in the middle of beating two eggs in a bowl to make scrambled eggs, she hears light footsteps. jack came shuffling in, in nothing but some sweatpants he had left at her place when they used to spend more time together than this.