New Day, New Home, New Job

Y/Ns POV

I had began driving to my new apartment, looking up at the endless scarlet red sky above for brief moments. When, all the sudden, I got a call from a number I didn't know. I figured it'd be funny if it were a scamming thing because that means I get to troll em. So I clicked the answer button. Then, a familiar voice I knew came through the phone.

It was.. "Hello? Y/N?" It was Moxxie.

"Moxxie? You got my number?" I said, a little relieved. "Yeah, I felt a little awkward getting the number from someone I barely knew, but I figured it would be necessary considering whats.. going on right now." His voice slid into a passive aggressive tone in the last few words of his sentence.

"What is it?" I said, a little confused. "Well, uh, WHOA-" Moxxie sounded like the phone had been taken from him, I heard his voice faintly in the background, yelling at whoever it was to give it back.

And then, a low voice sounded from the speaker. "Hey.. dickface." It was Blitz. My feeling of contempt was replaced with awkwardness. Oh Satan, he wasn't gonna talk about yesterday was he? I just ran off, stuttering like the idiot that I am..

"He- hey! Hey, Blitz!" I said, trying to sound friendly and casual. "How, uh, how are things.." He sounded as if he were walking around. It sounded as if he shut a door, i presumed he locked it because i heard Moxxies voice screaming from the other side for him to let him in. "They, um.. they are fine, great! Heh.." I said, fuck, fuck.. why did i say it like that.

"Are you in your new home right now?" He asked, sounding.. unreadable. I couldnt tell if he was tired or pissed off. "N-No, I'm still driving, heh.." I said, scratching my horns a little out of nervousness. "Oh, I see.. well, look.. Mox and Mills told me that they thought I was being a little immature as well." Blitz said, shit.. not this again.

"So, maybe to make up for my immaturity.. i can hire you."

What?!

Oh my, oh my- aaaghhh! Did he still feel bad?! Fuck, fuck! I should have stayed longer!

"U-Uh, you don't have to hire me, um.." I said, pulling into the parking lot of the apartment. "Y/N, please.. i know your most likely internally panicking right now, but trust me, I'm fine." He said. What the?! It was as if he read my fuckin mind!

Oh wait, he knew me since we were kids- that explains it.

I paused, and gulped. "A-Are you sure you want me for the job? Are you sure I wont bother you?" I asked. He sighed, "Yes, i do. Now are you good with weapons and shit, or not?" He asked. I didnt speak for a few moments before saying, "Y-Yeah, I'm good with hatchets.."

"Alright. I'll see you at your interview then." He said.

The phone then hung up, leaving me a bit nervous. Maybe I should just.. get to my room, and unpack my things first.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After checking in, and walking up to my room, I hesitated in front of my door. But then, I heard what sounded like the door next to mine opening. And..

It was Moxxie, Millie, and Blitz who came out of the room. Ohhh.. yayy? Shit?

They seemed to be talking, well, Moxxie and Blitz were kind of arguing and Millie was just watching with a concerned look. Then, Millie noticed me standing there. She made a big smile, "Oh, hey, Y/N!" She waved to me innocently.

The two male imps looked at me, and both were shocked.

"Y-Y/N!" Moxxie said, directing his attention to me. Blitz then slowly started smiling, it was kinda creepy to be honest. Moxxie looked at Blitz, and sighed. "Fuck." He simply said. What the fuck was going on? I mean I knew we lived on the same part now, but why did he say that?

////////////////
The reason Blitz started smiling is cause.. welp, he gets to stalk you now that he knows you live right next to M&M!
Btw, what do you think of Y/Ns relationship with M&M, and Blitz so far? Honest question.