The begining

I laid in the cold, yet soft snow with blood dripping down my face. It was peaceful, all the snowflakes falling on me. They were free. My body aches with each movement, so I decided not to move.

Damn, why am I so weak? Kacchan came at me and I didn't even try to dodge? I just stood there and took the beating... I clenched my teeth. Why was he mad at me anyways? Was it cause I tried answering a question in class? Why do I still try? To be his friend. Im too sad to cry at this point... I shut my eyes and let the snow fall on me.

"Hey wake up!" A unfamiliar voice called out, "is he dead?" Another new voiced popped up. "Call 911!"

A pool of blood surrounds me in the snow. My blood... I open my eyes gently too see a boy with flowing orange hair, with his hairline down the middle. His brown eyes stare into mine with relief.

"Omg he's alive!!!" He shouted.

I blinked a few times while regaining consciousness. Gah, it hurts to move. I guess when Kacchan knocked me down, he didn't see the big concrete slab I fell on... I mean how could he? There was way to much snow.

"OI! Are you alright?!" The orange hair boy yelled.

I stare up at him. But it was hard to keep my eyes open, eventually they closed automatically leaving me in a black space. Alone in my thoughts. I drifted in and out of consciousness there and then.

Third person POV

-BEEP,BEEP,BEEP-
"Doctor! He is waking up!"  The sound of the heart monitor woke Izuku up. Two boys ran up to the bed.

"Hey broccoli you okay?! We found in the snow, we thought you were dead!" One boy yelled.

Izuku looked up at them, not understanding the situation since he just woke up, "huh"

The doctor put out his hand that made the boys back up. He pulled out a light and flashed it at Izuku back in forth.

"He seems fine, just a mild head injury." The doctor smiled putting his flashlight away, "Your lucky these boys found you before you bleed to death though!"

Izuku glanced over at the boys behind the Doc, who looked very worried for someone they have never met before. The Doc spun around, and decided to leave to give the boys some time to chat.

"My name is Nagisa, and this is Akito" the orange haired one said calmly.

Izuku waved his hand in the air a little even tho it really hurt.

"I-I'm Izuku," Izuku coughed up.