Every Day Trips

"No, no that's not how the storyis supposed to go

is supposed to go.. They're supposed
to live happily ever after."

𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘰_ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘛𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘰_ 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙔

(PART ONE)

☽---------------------------♡---------------------------☾

Today was like any other day, I got up, showered, changed, ate, brushed my teeth, and went out to get a salad from my favorite cafe in the city which I would have later for lunch. Although, strange things have been happening recently, wherever I go I feel like I'm being followed, once I get home I always feel like I'm obliged to lock my windows and doors, even though I live on the twentieth floor of my apartment building, so I don't really need to lock my windows, but it just always feels like someone's been watching me recently.

Once I got my salad and coffee (you can replace either with things you like) I started to make my way to school. Yes, school. I haven't properly introduced myself have I? Well, my name is Y/n L/n, I'm 18 and it's my first year of college, what's my major? Oh, it's film and television, I've always been passionate about the preforming arts ever since I was young, but back to my story. As I made my way down the street I saw the usual things, the streets were awfully quiet today though, considering it was usually noisy, this was all but normal, today just seemed a little more, well, off. I continued walking nevertheless, and when I turned to look beside me after stopping at the lights I saw an oddly creepy person standing there, I couldn't see their face, they wore a long trench coat with a large hood attached, they emitted this aura, this strange aura, that I couldn't quite describe if I tried, but it just made them stick out, it was unsettling, and I wanted to cross the street as fast as possible and get to school.

As I made my way across so did they, obviously, but once we crossed, they continued to follow behind me, I picked up my pace, afraid they were about to try and kidnap me, the way I took to school was through shortcuts and sketchy areas, which I know isn't safe, but I've never had a problem till now, the lights are usually the safest part of my walk, because there tends to be many people there, but this time, it was that very part of my trip that caused this person to start following me.