prolouge.

Disclaimer: This book is completely made up outta my imagination, none of this is based of real life events or the face claims used in this book! It is completely fictional and made up & just for jokes!! So don't get y'all panties inna bunch about this book- with that being said this book shouldn't be rewritten, remade, reused no nunnat without my permission. As always my books contains inappropriate shit & probably will trigger some of you please precede with caution.

Anyways, enjoy the fanfic of sexy ass key Glock 🥰, I decided to do something different this go round so I hope you guys enjoy 💙..

- Thank You, Prada💋

               𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝐿𝑜𝑢𝑖𝑠, 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖, 07/21/2017

" No smoke no smoke you niggas don't want it, I can't go won't go, won't leave my mama lonely." I rapped lowly to myself with my eyes glued to the sidewalk. It was currently 10:21 pm and my mother was at night classes leaving me home alone and I needed to smoke, so my little sixteen year old ass snuck to go to this ghetto gas station down the street for some dutches.

This was the only gas station that didn't card my ass, these Arabs cool as fuck but it's them Nigerians that don't be playing.

Them Nigerians act like they gone give it to you then hit yo ass with that " ID?"  last minute, like uhuh gotcha bitch.

" I put that on God man you niggas don't want no smoke!" I rapped beating on my chest, finally looking up seeing 2 males running directly towards me and I quickly turned on my heels and began running In the same direction they were.

Shit if you see black people running you post to run too! No questions asked.

" Move black ass bitch." The lightskin boy said as he ran into me making me fall to the ground and the other boy trampled over me.

" Go pick her ass up she saw our faces!" The darkskin ordered his partner, and i quickly stood to my feet with my eyes closed tight.

" Listen!" I said throwing my hands up in defense," Ian seen shit, Ian heard shit, ion know shit alright? You'n gotta worry bout me." I said before running in the opposite direction with my eyes still closed and I ran my ass right into a pole.

" Mane." The lightskin kissed his teeth," Look at ha big dumb ass you really think she gone remember what the fuck happen when she wake up? She prolly hearing colors right now."

" Key I'm not finna tell you this shit twice, pick her ass up and put her In the car."

Key huffed," Cuh how bout you do the shit then? That's one big ass bitch and ion even got time for the back pain."

" Cuh, getcho yo ass in the car."

7/22| 9:30 am.

My eyes fluttered open from the sunlight beaming into the room, i began rubbing the temples of my head to soothe the pounding headache I had.