─➤ ❝𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 1❞

Just letting y'all know now, this shit is probably ass🤷🏾

Sunday 12pm

Los Angeles, California

Word count: 1605

------

Me, Temi and Jamal have been planning this tip for a week now. They all decided to go on a trip to surprise their bestfriend Iris, especially since they haven't seen her after she moved to Atlanta, Georgia during their senior year.

Imani has been crushing on Iris for about a while now, technically since the day they met.

Imani's POV:

I was on my way to Temi's house to pick up Temi and Jamal since they live closer to each other and I live further from them so it would only make sense if they met up at Temi's house

I was on my way to Temi's house to pick up Temi and Jamal since they live closer to each other and I live further from them so it would only make sense if they met up at Temi's house. I was getting pretty bored from all of the driving so I decided to call Iris.

The phone dials...

Suddenly she picks up.

"Heyy Mani" Iris says into the phone calling me by my nickname.

I instantly smile and reply with, "Heyyy Rissie, how are you?"

"I'm great, I was actually about to call you" She says as she laughed. I always loved her laugh.

"That's great!, was there any particular reason why you were about to call?" I say with a confused tone.

"Do I need a reason to call my bestfriend?" She says dramatically.

"Of course not! I was just wondering" I say laughing.

"Yea yea, what are you doing? It sounds like you're driving"

"Yea I am, I'm picking up Temi and Jamal".

"Oh okay, what are you guys going to do?".

I start trying to think of a lie.

"Um we're having a sleepover".

"Oh! sounds fun, I wish I can go"  She says almost sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yea, you will one day" I say while chuckling.

"What's so funny Mani?" She says.

"Nothing nothing, I'll call you back, I'm pulling up to Temi's house right now" I say as park in the driveway.

And yes she was driving this whole time, I didn't feel like doing the driving details.

"Okay have fun, say hi to Temi and Jamal for me" She says while hanging up.