6

"Jisoo?"Irene called Jisoo hesitantly.

"Hmm?"Jisoo asked.

"Uhm..don't you think your target is..an innocent person?"Irene said.

"What do you mean?"Jisoo said.

"Uhh base on the infos I got,he's just a simple man with a family."

"I don't care.My job is to kill,that's all."

"But-"

"Irene I know you're a soft hearted person,but you know this is how world works.Kill,live..you don't know what will happen and you need to go on with the life you choose."Jisoo said.Irene just nodded.

"Okay.."

"Don't be too guilty,Rene.Thats how life works."Jisoo said.They came at the office,they both got off the car and entered the building,going to the office.

"Good morning."Chaeyoung said.

"Hmm."Jisoo went to her seat,Irene was very curious about their life,but she won't speak.She respects the couple's privacy.They went to Jisoo's meeting,going to the conference room.

"Hi Miss Hong.."Jisoo stopped,seeing the familiar girl.

"Jisoo?"

"Soojoo.."Her first love...the girl she wanted to marry before.

"Hi..uhmm..nice to see you?"

"Oh yeah..uhm nice to see you too.Lets take a seat,Miss Hong."They sat at the table,listening to the presentation.But Jisoo can't focus,her ex that she suddenly left was just around,the girl she have loved is here.

"I'm taking the project,Miss Kim.It will give benefit to our company.I just wish we'll both be professional."Soojoo said.Jisoo just nodded.

"Thank you,Miss Hong.Wait are you alright?"Jisoo asked as Soojoo suddenly stepped back.

"Y-Yeah."

"Soojoo!"Soojoo fell down,so Jisoo grabbed her quick."Are you okay?"Jisoo asked.

"T-Take me home please."Soojoo said,gripping Jisoo's coat tightly.

"Irene tell Chaeyoung that I left.I'll see her home."Jisoo carried Soojoo,going to her car.Jisoo asked her address,then they went at her home.They came there in no time,Jisoo carried her at her back,bringing her inside."Where's her room?"Jisoo asked the maid.

"Upstairs first room."Jisoo nodded,bringing her upstairs,then laying her at her bed.

"You okay now?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah.. thank you."

"Okay."Jisoo was about to leave but Soojoo grabbed her hand.

"Can you..not leave me?Just stay for a while,please."Soojoo said.Jisoo sighed.

"Okay."She took off her shoes,sitting next to Soojoo.Soojoo went near her,she smiled feeling the same warmth she've been longing to feel.

"Jisoo..I miss you so much."Soojoo said.

"What happened to you?Why did you suddenly fell?"Jisoo asked.

"I..I have pancreatic cancer stage one.I know I can be cured,but there's a part of me that is afraid if I won't be cured.So I made a way to see you again.I love you so much,you know?Yet you leave me."Soojoo said.

"I'm sorry..I have to marry her..you know?"Jisoo said.

"I know..I wish I fought for you.I wish I just didn't left you like that."

"It's okay."Jisoo just said,not knowing how to comfort her.She kissed her temple."It'll be fine."

"Jisoo?"Jisoo looked at Soojoo.

"Yes?"Soojoo grabbed her nape,kissing her lips.

"I love you so much.."