Marinette

Last chapter:

Turning around, I see the one person I've been wanting to see for months.....

                          Marinette.
_________________________________________

"Marinette! I missed you so much! I swear it was a one-time thing. It was a mistake!" As soon as Adrian saw her, he started begging.

"I- I- I can't do this right now," Marinette mumbled as she started to back away. As she was backing away She had to go meet Peter.

As she was backing away, Adrian started to move forward. But m'lady! I miss you! Please don't go!" Marinette's pace started getting faster and so did Adrian's. Soon, they were both sprinting down the sidewalk.

After a few minutes of running, Marinette reached a dead end in a cold dark alleyway. The trashcan on her right was filled to the brim with old moldy and decaying food along with other things she didn't wanna think about right now. Scrambling to find an okay hiding spot, she dived behind the trashcan.

Moments later, Adrian came barrelling down the alley. Seeing no one he started walking away until he heard a noise coming from behind the trashcan.

"Shit!"

Adrian swiftly walked over to the trashcan and peered behind it.

..."Shit."