𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"WHERE IS SHE?" Rio asked rushing into Megan and his shared apartment

"WHERE IS SHE?" Rio asked rushing into Megan and his shared apartment. Causing eyes to be place on him, Damien Megan's father quickly hop up give Rio a mean ass right hook causing Rio to fall on the floor and Veronica push Damien back. "What the fuck was that for!" Rio shouts.

"That's for Megan it's your fucking fault she's feeling like this." Damien said before adding "If that cop didn't come fucking messing with her because of you she would've been fine."

Rio felt bad in the back of his head he knew this was his fault a little, but he knew that's what would happen when Megan started being with him.

"I don't got time for this shit u want to play her as her father now after your out of prison! You never responded back to calls or even fucking letters you hurt her in ways she didn't know someone could hurt her." Rio said stunning Damien.

"Are you really going to let him talk to me like this!" Damien asked Veronica who just wanted peace and quiet and for them to both shut the hell up." Veronica let out an exhale before saying "Yes I am going to let him say what needs to be said."

Damien looked at her like she was crazy, he tried to interrupt before quickly being shot down by Veronica.

"Nah ain't no more talking from you, Damien you have said and done enough!" The boy is right you haven't been in her life well haven't even tried to be in her or Winter's life to even try to blame Rio for everything that happened! After you stop responding back to the girls and me you really shouldn't have nothing to say!" Veronica exclaims causing both Rio and Damien to become quiet as mouses.

See let me let you in on something when Veronica Davis wants something to be said she would say what she wants to say and won't care if your hurt or not that's something she wouldn't care about.

Thats honestly why her and Rue got along so easily they both would say what's on their mind and plus they both cared about their families like they were a drug in their system, and they couldn't let it go.

"We about to leave we over did our stay, please call me in the morning to let me know how's she is." Veronica asks Rio in a sincere tone only for Rio to nod and tell her yes before locking the door after her and Damien left. Rio groaned while rubbing his jaw that's going to leave a bruise he thought.

Rio quickly walked into his and Megan shared room to focus on Megan who was fast asleep and Winter who was humming and rubbing Megan's hair.

"Hey how is she? Rio asked it in a low tone while glancing at his sleeping fiancé. "She's doing better, but sadly the whole time she couldn't speak or even breathe calmy until she made it home." Winter responded while looking at Rio.

Rio head fell low before letting out a sigh and asking, " Did she tell you who had her like this." Winter's Breath had hitched before mumbling out yes. "Winter who was it." Rio said now in a stern tone. "It was agent Turner." Winter spit out causing Rio's blood to instantly boil.

"Imma kill him." Rio said at this point honestly, he was red. "No, you won't do anything you not finna get locked up trust me he'll get what he deserves but not right now." Winter says before adding "You have a beautiful girl who loves you and a son who look ups to you Rio don't mess this up you worked too hard for this."

Rio stopped in his tracks he knew she was right he has the life he wanted with his family he couldn't bare to mess it all up.

"Fine I won't do anything for now but trust me this shit isn't over." Rio mumbles to Winter. "Thanks for that, but just so you know I'm crashing over here for tonight cause its mad late." Winter says causing Rio to chuckle.

"Yeah, I already know night Winter." Rio says before watching Winter leave out the room. Rio glanced over at Megan and exhaled before mumbling there is never one peaceful day we can have.

-END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN

-SO HEY IM BACK 😀 I MISSED MY READERS NO CAPP

-THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER THO

-FACE CLAIM FOR DAMIEN IS MICHAEL B JORDAN

-HOW YALL BEEN THOUGH?