Dream prediction

(Jotaro pov)

Recently, I have not been able to sleep properly. Constantly dream of something. Or rather someone. Constantly the same place, the same movements and the same person. Black female shadow with long hair. This very shadow is always going somewhere, as if it is walking along a path that has no end. Although she walks around the city all the time, surrounded by people.

I don't know why this is a dream every night. What does this mean? And what kind of girl walks all the time? And most importantly, where she is going?

Until the end of this dream is known. Every time I try to approach a moving shadow, but I don't have time to come up as I wake up in bed, either in the middle of the night or in the morning after the alarm goes off.

"Jotaro, you've been looking pale lately." Kakyoin is speaking next to me.

Now we are sitting with his wife Lucy in a cafe, looking at magazines. At least Kakyoin and Lucy. I'm more look in CV flyers for new hires wishing to work in the marine biology field. Kakyoin and Lucy asked me to help with the selection of baby clothes, as they will soon have a baby.

Almost 10 years have passed since Dio died. We graduated from high school together, studied at universities, and then got a job. Kakyoin works as a designer, creating looks for new rooms, luxury hotels and more. And me, meanwhile, live ocean life, studying the sea and the creatures that live there. In other words, a marine biologist.

4 years ago, Kakyoin met with Lucy, who handled takeout orders for expensive furniture. They both dated for about 8 months and got married afterwards. And this year children are planned.

Lucky Kakyoin, unlike me. While studying at the University of America, I met Marina in a marine biology course. For some time we met and after they got married. When Marina and I turned 21, Jolene was born. A small butterfly of the Joestar family. The only baby in my damn life.

We were a happy family until one day I got some bad news. On that day, my wife worked in the biological center for the protection of killer whales. During work, something went wrong, and one of the killer whales pounced on her.

I can no longer live happily without Marina. I even wanted to quit my job as a marine biologist, just because it looks like a consequence. And about that very death.

Kakyoin screams in my direction again, distracting me from my hazy thoughts.

"I'm sorry Kakyoin. I got distracted." I say, straightening my cap and sipping my coffee.

"Look, we were just thinking which stroller would be better. Maybe this or this?" Kakyoin holds out a magazine with pictures of baby carriages in my direction.

"Hmm... I don't know. Pick this one." I point to a random picture.

"Well, I told you so." Smiling at Lucy, crossing her arms.

"I think you're right."

The two continue to discuss. I didn't pay attention. Only gradually closed his eyes, intending to fall asleep.

"Jotaro, you can't sleep at the table!" Someone pushed me in the shoulder.

"Looks like someone didn't get enough sleep, huh?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah. Lately I can't sleep well. I keep dreaming the same thing."

"What to dream about?"

"Some shadow of a girl is heading somewhere forward. Nothing else happens." I drink coffee again.

"Girl? And who is this girl?" Asks Kakyoin closing one of the magazines.

"I don't know. I didn't see her face. It's just darkness."