RULES

🌿For Participants🌿

🌿For Participants🌿

1) Your book must be in English.

2)Minimum 5 chapters of your book have to be published.

3) For poems minimum 3 and short stories, minimum 4 chapters of of your book should be published

4) You must add this book to your public reading list and library so that you get new updates.

5)You must give a permanent follow to this account Awardshoster

6) You should give a shout out on your message board.

7) Add this to your book #Thebookerawards.(it will be easy for me to find your book that's why)(not compulsory)

8) You should not bribe the judges.

9)Can enter more than one book in the same category.

10) You should follow your judges

11) Can enter any number of books in any category.

12) After checking whether the rules are followed only them your entry will be accepted.

Password is your favourite season

🌿For Judges🌿

1) You must follow this account.

2)Add this book to your public reading list and library.

3) Give a shout out on your message board.

4)Please do not back out at the last moment. Last time the awards couldn't be completed due to this. Everyone has their problems in life and I get it and i won't say you should ignore those problems and do the judging because this isn't important. But if you commit to this please spent some time here or I  would really appreciate it if you inform me if you are unable do it because things can be tough sometimes.

5) Do not take bribe from Participants

6) Please pm me the results directly and not to anyone else

password is any month of your choice