AMDHEERS FIRST NIGHT

Part - 1
The special night..
-------------------------
So the marriage went successfully and everyone has already went home after blessing the recently married beautiful couple (our amdheer 😍) so , vasham took amrit with her and uday took randheer with him .
Vashma has already decorated the room with beautiful roses and candels ( how romantic🙈) then vashma handed amrit a glass of almond milk as she handed her the glass amrit started blushing thinking about wt will happen .. she was very nervous she entered the room and sat in the bed with the ghunghat down .. she was too nervousn .. she started thinking about  what will happen suddenly a sound of opening the door came . Yes it was randheer she came out from her dream world 😂 and saw randheer .. randheer entered the room and closed the door and even randheer was blushing seeing the decoration of the room .. he was so nervous as he was coming closer to bed amrit heartbeat was increasing .. both were very happy that finally they got married after so many challenge and after facing so many problems.. .. randheer came and sat in the bed he nervously took off the ghunghat of his love (amrit 🙈).. he saw her beautiful wife and was not able to take his eyes off from her beauty .. he has bought a gift for his beautiful wife..but after seeing her he forgot everything. he holded her hand and asked her " amrit aap khush hai na ?? ". Amrit said "ye aap kya keh rahe hai ajj toh mai bahut khush hu. ajj humara sapna pura hua hai " . Randheer said " maine aapki bauji se wada kiya tha ki mai aap ko hamesha kush rakhunga aur mai ye wada marte dum Tak nibhayunga ye mera wada hai " as he said marte dum amrit putted her hands in his mouth and said " aise mat boliye mere liye toh aap ka sath he sabse badi kushi hai aur ab toh humara janmo janmo ka rista jhur chuka hai " ... ( How sweet 🥺) in background the music was like " kuch Na kaho , kuch bhi na kaho 🙈....

To be continued....