o. a way to save them all

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹

⋆˙★°.⋆✧°.⋆

The Mikaelsons lives were spiraling out of control.

When the young Davina Claire helped the Strix, a secret society of ancient vampires, unlinking the sire-line of the infamous Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson, enemies of all kinds decided to crawl out their crevices, attempting to strike at him.

It was kind of a given, considering the many enemies the family had made throughout their long miserable lives.

With the last splinter of the white oak just out of hand's reach and a ton of enemies that had festered in their hatred for far too long coming to settle grudges, Elijah, Freya, and the newly resurrected Kol convinced their brother to leave New Orleans with Hayley and Henrik, his son. During which the siblings would stay behind, find the missing weapon, and sort the mess out.

And no, just because Klaus was leaving the city, it didn't mean he was running. Besides, Niklaus Mikaelson never runs... he disappears.

For there was a time, years ago, when the name Klaus Mikaelson was little more than a rumor. A shadowy figure who cast fear into the very bones of any who heard the whisper of him. And Klaus decided to do the same this time too, only something unexpected happened.

With one last look of Hayley beside him and to his son, who was calmly sitting strapped in the back seat, Klaus revs the engine to life when a bright light suddenly enveloped his being; and before he had the time to react, he was in some other place ― a place filled with absolute darkness.

Mild panic sets in him, but with a shrill cry of his son and an alarmed cry from Hayley, calling out his name, his heart settles a little bit. He was glad to see they were unarmed, but before he could have a moment of respite, there was another bright light, and Klaus moved to stand guard in front of his child along with Hayley, willing to fight any enemy that came from the shadows―

"―Elijah?" His voice is barely above a whisper, shocked when he sees his brother and sister appearing there. He steps forward cautiously, trying to see if they were really them. "Freya?"

"Klaus!" His sister gasps, catching her breath, and from her expression, Klaus could very well see even she had no idea what happened. And nor did Elijah, from the looks of it.

But before they could discuss the devilry behind their unusual predicament, there was another bright light, and then another, and before they all knew it, the room was filled with people. Foes, Friends, and family alike. And Klaus could practically name everyone in the room.

First, there was his family ― Henrik, Hayley, Elijah, Freya, Kol, Finn, the boring brother, who should be locked away in Freya's pendent, and then there's Rebekah, who should be lying daggered in a safe place until they found a cure to her hex. Apart from them, there are also a few other people from New Orleans ― Marcel, Camille, Josh, and Vincent Griffith, the new regent of New Orleans, accompanied by Davina Claire by their side.