chapter 15 Catching up

Alexa's POV

I dragged li and dad home after Ryan let me go giving a day off.

somehow he managed to creep in my heart and find himself a soft spot. It makes me think whether i should let him in or not, but again it's him he will find his way back. I mean like seriously, just 24 hours ago i was deciding to leave the place and never return but here i am reunited with dad and Liam whom i thought i would never meet again.

" Dad ?" I called.

" Yes, princess what is it ?"

" Umm...actually there is this lady at home she is Ryan's mom-"

"what ?" li and dad both asked at the same time.

" Yeah. umm...actually she got into a trouble in the middle of the night and i was awake so i helped her and she needed a place to stay and Alina was out for few days so i let her stay with me untill Ryan fixes the matter. That's all, besides she makes me food and do some household work as well." I rushed.

" okay."

" Alexa " Li said. shoot ! he is mad, he gussed it.

" hmm." i acted causally.

" what did you help her with exactly?" I sighed.

" Fine. she was being attacked by some men and they would have killed her if i wouldn't have helped her. "

" Okay. I am proud of you." Dad said surprisingly and li nodded.

" Who are you people ? and what have you done with my dad and li ?" I asked with my eyes wide. these people were way more possessive than any man on earth. They were both smiling at me.

" It's okay. And you are a big girl now. we can to let you do anything you want." my dad said.

" Yes. Besides i am happy that you can take care of yourself. " Liam added.

I smiled at them. All these years have definately changed them.

" take a left and stop at the building C." i said.

we soon were at my place as we entered the apartment, I saw Cassie was sitting on the couch and typing profusely something in her phone.

" Cassie?"

" huh ?" she gave a confused look to me dad and li.

" who are these people?" she asked.

" Cass ? is that you ?" My father said.

" Only one person call me that. Charlie fucking Harrington. "

" Hey, watch your mouth there are kids here and my name is CHARLES." my dad said smirking.

" O my god, i can't believe it ! where the hell did you go ? why did you leave? I thought that you were gonna come back. And here i find you after 24 years."

" I was busy cass, something happened in the family i had to take over and as much as i wanted to come back i couldn't. I would not put you in danger. " My father said with a sad face.