God I Really Tried To.

There is no way in hell that Cardi-B would want to have sex with me. I must have heard her wrong. As I stand practically lifeless, Cardi waves her hand in front of my face to get my attention.
"Ummmm gurl you okay? I asked you a question.. damnnn." She looks down at me disappointed.
"Sorry. Could you say that question again?"
"Ugh gurl. I asked where you got your dress from. Okuurrr."
That is when I finally take the time to look at what she is wearing. It is the exact same dress as mine, except it is a bright green instead of orange. "W-well..... looks like the s-same place you did m-Miss."
I manage to get out of my stupid mouth. She laughs and leans down to meet my eyes. Her long hair waving in my face. "Now" she states aggressively, " you are going to come back to my hotel with me. Okay?"
To surprised to speak, I nod my head. She takes my hand in hers and guides me to her Uber.

———-time skip———-
When we arrive at big ass hotel Cardi wraps her strong, healthy arm around my waits and guides me up to her room. The room is the biggest hotel I have ever seen. It's almost as big as Cardi's hot ass.

She guides me to the living area of the hotel and to my surprise she puts her hands over my eyes and tells me she has a 'gift for me'.
"W-what... C-C-Cardi I can't believe that you would do this for someone as lame as me, because I'm not like other girls... I'm weird. I'm a weirdo, have you ever seen me with out this dress on?.. no.. and that's weird... cause im so different." I couldn't believe Cardi could have a surprise for a creep weirdo like me.
"It's ok babe I don't even mind, im a weirdo too. Have you ever seen me without this fat dump truck ass? No! And that's weird."

As Cardi steps back and takes her hands off of my ugly stupid bitch face. As I see a body, tied down to a chair and a mask over their face.
"OMG IS THAT NICKI MINAJ?"