002

as soon as minjae received his packed pastries in a bag, he was ready to rush on out of there

as soon as minjae received his packed pastries in a bag, he was ready to rush on out of there. but just then, he hears the voice call out. 

"sir-"

nope, nope, nope. minjae wasn't having it, he was never going to go back to that place ever again. he raced back home to the comfortable apartment, punching in the door code and bursting in. the sudden action frightens jungun, who grabs a spatula in reflex. 

dohyon peers over as he washes the pan.

"oh, it's you. that was quick," says the young boy, surprised. minjae didn't feel like talking to anybody right now, so he places the bag on the low table and gets to his room to reminisce his life as he lays flat on his bed. jungun raises an eyebrow, "what's wrong with him?"

dohyon shrugs. minjae was still embarrassed, he even touched his ears to feel it still warm from ultimate shame. he gripped his pillow and screamed into it. although he thought it'd be quiet, the two other boys in the other room could hear him.

jungun reaches for the bag to look inside, and quickly grabs the pecan bar. suddenly, something falls out as soon as he takes out his treat. jungun makes some sort of a confused noise, picking up the small object with his thumb and index finger.

it was a note. 

it was a number. call me.

"MINJAEEEEE." jungun screeches, resulting in another boy coming out from jungun's room. "love, you're too loud." mumbles junseo sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "junseo-hyung, c'mere. look," jungun flaps a wild hand at the older boy, who looks a little hurt that he wasn't calling him by any pet names.

but he still gets to jungun's side to see what he's so excited about. it was now junseo's turn to panic. "where? huh? this is for minjae? omo, what a bold girl." 

dohyon decides to check in too and when he does, he bangs on minjae's door. "OPEN THE DOOR YOU DUMB BUTTCRACK ," minjae only covered his ears with his pillow. dohyon barged in, dragging the soulless minjae to the living room. 

"minjae! was the cashier cute? how was she like?" jungun pokes the young boy, who's now confused on as why he was being called. he spots the note in his hand and grabs it, to see numbers sprawled on it in a rushed handwriting and the

call me.

minjae threw the note onto the floor, flustered. "jungun-hyung, please." he murmurs, burying his face in hands to hide his mortification. "you've grown into a handsome man, minjae." junseo smiles but gets a weak punch from the younger boy who can't seem to express his feelings directly. 

dohyon can't help but giggle at the sight of the red-faced boy, quickly hugging him again and repeating that he was adorable. "tell us about her, don't be shy." 

jungun and junseo huddle closer together, squeezing each other's hands lightly. 

"well, the cashier was a guy."

this is when the three males' jaws fall to the floor. 

just so yall know this just wholesome stuff since dohyon, minjae & gyumin are minors 

since dohyon, minjae & gyumin are minors 

btw 

outta topic 

look at jeonghan 

aw his precious mole and eyelashes :(