5.

Edited: May 20th 2022, Friday

**

Abby's POV:

I woke up strapped to a seat and my first instinct was to scream. "Jesus woman, calm down," Harry said putting his hand to my mouth. "Where am I?" I said when he took his hand away. "In a car love," some guy said. No shit, Sherlock.

He had light brown messy hair and piercing blue eyes. "What did you do to me?" I wondered rubbing my eyes. Mt throat was burning and I felt extremely dizzy. "Chloroform does magic," some guy with tattoos clear on his hands and neck said. He had neat black hair and big brown eyes.

"How long have I been here?" I asked stretching my arms. "Around 15 minutes," Harry replied talking out his phone. "Well how long do we have left?" I asked peeking at his phone from his shoulder. "Stop with the fucking questions, I swear, I don't want to hear another question," he said aggressively looking at me and back at his phone. I stayed quiet and sat back on my seat with my head against the window.

-

I woke up some time later with my head in Harry's lap, and as soon as I realized that my head was on Harry's lap, I instantly got up. "Oh, I'm- I'm sorry," I said pushing back some hair that was hanging over my eyes. "Don't flatter yourself," he said putting his phone back in his pocket, "We've reached."

-

"Alright Zayn, can you take all her devices and keys and take all tracking off? Deactivate social media, make sure no one find out she is gone too soon," Harry said putting his hand forward motioning for me to hand over my phone and keys. I took out my phone and keys and put them in his hand, he signaled for more. What does he mean? I started looking through my bag and he pointed using his eyes at the charger. Bastard, what will he do with a charger? Plug it up his ass? I handed it to him and started looking around.

The house was truly beautiful. It had white walls and the kitchen counters were in the shape of an L on the left-hand side of the main door. All the products were of Siemens, literally every possible thing. There were 3 large white IKEA lights hanging from the ceiling. In front of the kitchen was the dining table. It was a brown antique wooden table for 6 with entirely cushioned beige dining chairs.

The staircase to the second floor was to the right of the dining table. It went up, left, then up again. A colorful LED light strip lit the beige and brown staircase. Next to the cupboard underneath the staircase was a bathroom to the left and to the left of the bathroom was an enormous room. It had an 'Do not enter' sign on it. In front of the room or to the top right of the dining table was a large dark brown sofa and in front of the sofa there was an LG LED 75-inch smart TV. There were fancy brown IKEA lamps near the TV and to the right was yet another room with another 'Do not enter' sign. There was a room right next to the door on the right, which was the closet. I peeked in and it was a hallow walk in closet stored with jackets and the staircase to the basement. The house looked so cozy yet fancy and fascinating.

I dropped my stuff to the floor to go for a little tour. Going up the staircase, the first thing was the staircase to the third floor. It went straight up, right then up again. I heard someone's footsteps behind me, and I felt him leading me to the hallway on the left. The door was at the left end of the room, which when opened led to two rooms. 

"This right here," he said pointing to the room on the right of the hallway, "Is my room. It's the biggest room in the house. It's the only room with a king-sized bed. You will be sleeping here, first because it's the biggest bed and second because I want you in my sight." Clearly it was Harry. I left the hallway and was about to open the door to the right when Harry stopped me.

"That's the lad's rooms. Don't go in. This right next to mine is Louis'. It's the guy with brown hair and blue eyes. The one on the passenger seat. Then over there," he said pointing to the room right across the room, "Is Zayn's. Then next to that is Niall's then Liam's." He kept pointing to the left of each room until he reached the staircase. "Don't go in there," he simply said and left. I went back down and to the closet. 

I started going down the stairs when I felt someone's arms grabbing my waist. They were tatted hands, and he spoke with a very heavy accent and quite fast, "I don't think Harry would want you going in there." "Where is Abby? Does anyone kno-," Harry said as he entered the closet and instantly stopped. He marched over to Zayn and ripped his hands off me. He sent a glare to Zayn and then one to me.

"Get your fucking stuff to the room, Abigail," Harry spoke with a hoarse and low voice.

**

That was just a chapter filled with descriptions of the house. I'm sorry for such a boring chapter lol.

-sd