One Shot (SFW)

i love you

It has been almost 2 years since you last heard   him express his emotions to you with such sincerity, the soft tone of his voice still echoing those words in your troubled mind, as you were taking a late night stroll along the park.

Looking up to the sky you could see the full moon being covered with thick gloomy clouds, the wind picking up speed resulting into you feeling a bit of a chill go down your spine, reminding you of the cold October night. Reminding you of the night you two shared together, him pouring out his heart to you in the same park you were walking in.

It was as vivid as if it occurred yesterday.

He texted you that night while you were in your dorm, the message reading that he wants to take a walk with you and he'll be waiting in 10 minutes. You still remember the heat rush up to your cheeks, as your heartbeat started to quicken. It was hard to deny that you have strong feelings for him, possibly ever since your very first encounter when you were escorted to the Jujutsu Tech. You smiled stupidly to yourself as you reread the text. Changing your clothes to something more warm and wearing you jacket and shoes, you exited the building seeing him already waiting for you.

He didn't have his hair tied into his signature bun, instead letting the raven locks fall onto his broad shoulders, some strands dancing along with the midnight breeze. The way he softly smiled at you made you almost melt at the spot. Both of you proceeded to exit the school grounds completely, heading to the destined area with comfortable silence enveloping the both of you, the occasional small talk picking up from time to time. You continued walking slowly even while at the park, which made your feet ache a bit as you hissed quietly. "Let's sit down" he suggested as he guided you towards the bench with his hand on your back,

God the butterflies you felt from that simple touch was embarrassing

You both plopped down as you started to gaze at the night sky. The full moon shining bright, the stars hiding behind the thick clouds. "It's beautiful isn't it?" you asked , never tearing away your eyes from above. "Yes..." there was a pause "yes it is" he said in almost a hushed tone. Finally, turning around to look at him properly, you were taken aback. His face that held such a soft look in his eyes, an expression that you only see when you two are alone, only inches away from you. "I love you" the words fell from his lips so effortlessly, that you could hear your heart stopping. Your eyes widened slightly
"...What?" you asked in shock, but your voice barely above a whisper.

And that's when he confessed. From him saying about exactly when he fell for you, to him telling you about how he feels whenever you're around. It felt so surreal to you , still not being able to comprehend so you only sat in silence.

All of a sudden his rambling came to a halt "If you don't feel the same... you do know that it's ok,right?" he took a deep breath "It's fine really, i just wanted y-" he was caught off guard when you pulled him close by the collar of his jacket, the action seemingly startling the both of you. Your nose were practically touching, and you didn't know where did you gain such boldness, so you were slightly panicking and did the first thing that came to your mind.

You gave a quick peck to his cheek. when you pulled away quickly and let his collar go, his usual pale face was now painted in a slight pink tint as he chuckled to himself. "What's so funny?" you asked embarrassed. "Nothing,nothing, i just thought that you were adorable" he said as he inched closer to you again. You felt his arm wrap around your waist,  narrowing the already small gap between you two, until you were pressed against his firm chest. His free arm reached and tucked your hair behind your ear  as he gazed at your lips. "...May i?" you were too flushed to even form coherent words, only nodding slightly in response.
He smiled a bit before enveloping your cold lips into a passionate kiss, as if pouring out all of his emotions of love into it. It took your breath away as you reached out and placed your hands on his shoulders, clutching the material of his jacket. After what felt like for eternity, he pulled away slowly, but his face still remaining as close as ever, both of you gasping for air. He leaned his forehead against yours smiling. "I love you" he repeated.