NSFW

He looked up from where he was " So please" his voice broke "Let me have you tonight" his voice was laced w a tone of desperation, as if he all he needed right now, was your touch. You nodded slowly.

He smiled , as he straightened and took off his shirt, disregarding it on the floor, you had to  swallow to prevent from the gasp letting out as you saw his naked well built torso in all its glory.Hovering  above you once again he captured your lips in a hungry and a desperate kiss, as if this is the last time he'll ever have you like this, which deep down made you feel as though that was the case.

His  hands having a mind of its own as he caressed your body and started to pull down your pajama shorts along with your underwear, seeming to be in a rush to touch you even more.

Meanwhile you hurriedly fiddled with the strings of his sweats and tried to untie it , which you successfully did so , and pulled down the waist of his pants. He had to break the kiss to get rid of them,leaving himself in only black boxers, the outline of his growing erection being prominent. You took this  opportunity to quickly get rid of yourself from your shirt, revealing your bare chest to him.

He groaned and leaned in, starting to leave  a trail of kisses from you neck to your collarbone, occasionally sparing more attention on your weaker spots, that he seems to know like the back of his hand, to create dark blooming hickeys. You bit your lips trying not to let out a sound, remembering how there were other people sleeping on the same floor. He nibbled at one particular spot however, that made you release a small moan, only audible to his years. "I wanna hear the pretty sounds you make" you nodded. He started trailing lower, sucking one of your nipples, while groping and playing with the other. You whined at the sensation. He twisted the bud making you curse out. "Fuck!" you gasped 

"Thats it sweet thing, let me hear you" he murmured as he his fingers trailed even lower and ended up hovering above your heat. You instinctively bucked your hips into his fingers, trying to feel something. He chuckled as he kissed you again, this time the kiss being slow and  gentle, as if to remind you that he is still him, and he'll always try to be as gentle as possible. You moaned into his mouth as he let his fingers play with your folds, not yet inserting them completely, just to tease you a bit. He broke the kiss and quirked his lips slightly "You're so wet for me baby" he teased as his voice dropped an octave lower. "Y-yes only for you, please do something-" you mewled desperately "such a needy little thing aren't you?" he cooed as he finally slipped his middle finger into you, making you let out a squeal. He started massaging your folds, soon after adding his ring finger, making you feel more full.

You started moaning as Suguru patted your hair lovingly, whispering sweet nothings into your ear, kissing your forehead every now and then, while his thumb started to play with your clit, sending a jolt of pleasure down your spine. Maybe it was the fact that he hasn't taken care of you like this for so long, but soon you felt your first orgasm approaching. "Mhm f-fuck im close-" You whined, and as if on cue,he took out his fingers "S-suguru why would you-" "Shh, be a good girl for me and let me take care of you,yeah?" he readjusted his position, now kneeling between your thighs as he looked at your cunt with such hunger in his eyes.

Despite this however, he still took his time as he massaged your thighs, leaving a myriad of small hickeys on the inner area of them. Finally he started to pay attention to your core, and without any hesitation, he inserted his tongue and started to eat you out, like a man starving, making you feel breathless. The occasional nudge of his nose on your clit as he leaned  even deeper, added a pleasant feeling. You started to roll your hips onto his face while grabbing his hair, the familiar build up enveloping your core. "O-oh fuck" You moaned loudly, not caring about your volume anymore. "S-suguru-" you gasped loudly as you came onto his tongue, your back arching.