Playdate

Chapter One

     Rose Fitzpatrick, the child of Aurina Fitzpartrick. Or should I say 'Doll?'

     She needed to be homeschooled because of what she looked like. Sure, she looked human enough, but her mother was just... protective. Other than that, she did have a friend, Aoibheann Osuilleaha, who lived just next door.

     Young Rose's father had died in World War Two, before she was born; she never had a father figure. But little did young Rose know that she would be watched by five gods: Suile, the god if the ear; Oro, the god of the mouth; Sron, the god of the nose; and Teansna, the god of the tongue. Rose had yet to find out that when she grew strange things would happen.

     It was a Sunday. Rose and Aoibheann were playing outside, at the park. While they were playing in the sandbox, their parents were talking.

     However, Rose felt like someone was watching her.

     So, she went to her mother, who immediately knew what was happening. She rushed them home, and put Rose to bed as soon as they got there. As soon as Rose was asleep, Aurina called out the gods. Then the gods arrived.

     "Please! At least wait until she's seventeen! She's too young!" Aurina spike soptly as she started to cry.

     "Fine." Spat Suile, the god of the eye. "You have until she's 17." He was annoyed that he'd have to wait another 12 years.
.
.  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To eat the child.

How else do you think they stay alive?