𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Lamb to the slaughter

___________________________

The pathway to the house exceeded expectations,The dull stone floor twisted in between the tall unlighted trees.

We walked along the path taking in the sounds of the creatures from deep within the Forrest.I halted grabbing Lorenzo's arm in the process.

He went to talk but I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Shit"I mumbled under my breathe.

I knew my father was protective but I completely forgot the extremes he would go to.

I snapped my head towards the left side off the Forrest as an arrow was released heading straight for us.

I caught the arrow in my hand as it sliced my cheek a little.I looked to the boy who was astonished.

"We need to run"

Without a second to spare he grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could along the pathway.I could see the house and the guard that stood at the gate.

We reached the gate and he looked down at me.

"Where's is Mr Dolohov"he asked me pulling out his wand.

I didn't know what to say and he started making his way towards me.Lorenzo tried to step in front but the guard used a spell to hold him against the wall.

My father was so paranoid he hired trained assassins to protect our house.I raised my wand at him stopping myself from moving any further.

"You stupid girl, your father warned me about this"he paused taking off his mask.

"He told me if he didn't return with you he would most likely be dead"

I was scared, my wand was no use this close to him.I didn't want to kill again but it was my only choice if I wanted to survive.

The guards may think I'm weak but they certainly don't know my ability to fight.

He pointed his wand at me and went to speak however I slipped my foot behind him, pushing him back onto the ground.The unexpected trip up anger him.He tried to stand up but I kicked him in the chest and straddled his waist.

I grabbed the pocket knife from his pocket and placed it at his neck.

"You couldn't kill me, your just daddy's princess right"