𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

The terror of a dream

______________________________

Destruction, the graze of the heart , the eradication of the soul.All in the result of killing.

To take a life leaves a mark on your soul claiming you by the 'devil' however the devil was once an angel does that therefore give you a chance at redemption.

Or does that supply you with endless loyalty to the side of darkness, chipping away at your soul until your nothing but evil.

I walked into the house rethinking my choices over and over again.I heard the clock ticking as the hand struck round every second.

Seconds turned to minutes as I waited in the hall way.I sat down on the bottom step placing my head in my arms.

I was exhausted, I hadn't had a proper sleep in a long time,With all that's going on around me and the sins I have committed I don't think I'll be getting one soon either.

I was slowly deteriorating , I was drained emotionally with no tears left to shed, drained physically being my body's inability to move and most importantly drained mentally losing my will to live slowly and slowly as the hours turned into days and the days turned into months.

"Dolohov"I heard someone speak making me snap my focus up from my knees and to the boy who stood before me.

He wasn't wearing his usual black suit instead he was dressed in black trousers with a long sleeve white fitted shirt with the top buttons undone.

I went to speak but he placed a finger over my lips preventing me from doing so.

"Red, such an exquisite colour"he paused tracing his thumb over what I assume was the large gash on my cheek.He snapped his finger and the cut was gone.

"The beauty of the blood that stains your face intrigues me as to why you committed such a sin"he scanned his eyes over me looking me up and down.

"Such a fragile soul, with the blood of not one but two people on her hands, Tragic if you ask me"

"Can I leave now"I questioned him not wanting to sit there any longer.

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"I didn't give you person to speak witch"

I scoffed and looked up at the boy who stood in front of me.

"Go rest you have training tomorrow, my boys won't be taking it easy on you just because you weak and pathetic"he spoke harshly before turning and leaving me alone in the hall.

I grabbed my bag and walked to my room.

I immediately placed my bag down and went for a shower.I scrubbed and scrubbed at my body trying to get rid of any blood that was on me.

My skin was raw due to the friction of the scrubbing.I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror, I sighed before changing into my clothes.

I didn't bother unpacking, instead I placed my bag on the floor and climbed into bed.My head rested against the cold silk sheets as my body melted into the matress.

I closed my eyes tightly trying to forget everything and have a good nights sleep but little did I know it was the beginning of a never ending nightmare.

______________________________

My eyes sprung open, I quickly sat up as my breathing hitched.I had a nightmare and I was struggling to calm my self down.

The door open and Lorenzo walked in.He walked over and sat down on the bed next to me.

"You need to calm down" he gripped onto my shoulders to stop me from shaking.

"I can't-I can't"I replied with a shaking voice.

I clutched my eyes shut trying not to cry whilst my heart ached from the pain.

"Breathe with me"

I followed his lead and managed to calm myself down.

I opened my eyes and the boy looked at me with a sincere empathetic look.

"Did I wake you"I asked looking down at the bed in embarrassment.

"Not necessarily, there's a spell placed on your room and each night we will take turns to watch you and if something happens or your body's at unease we know"he paused looking at the door.

"And tonight's my turn"

I'm not sure what it was about him but I found comfort, the way he acted with me brought peace to my mind knowing I was safe.

He stood up from my bed and walked towards the door.

"Try get some rest"

"Okay thank you"I replied looking up at the boy.

He smiled and walked out closing the door behind him.

I rested back onto the bed and I was too scared to go to sleep, instead I just thought over and over again waiting for the hours pass until it was time to get up.

___________________________

We love some Mattheo content ;)
Don't forget to leave your opinions and vote for this chapter!!🖤