𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

The slice of a blade

____________________________

Warmth.. there's two kinds of warmth when talking about the human body.

There's heat that radiates your skin bringing the pleasure of warmth throughout your body.There is a limit however, there's an extent to which the body can cope.

If it goes above the optimum the body will malfunction and shut down and if it's under the optimum the body will start to get cold and shiver with the lack of heat preventing bodily functions to occur.

And the other type of warmth is one brought upon by others.The feeling of closure when someone comforts you in times of desperation.Vulnerability drawing in others to hold you close making you feel safe and loved.

I feel none, the warmth that layers my skin in the shower lasts seconds before disappearing into the abyss leaving me nothing but a tingle after minutes of the pressured heat.

I have no one to confine in, to help me out the this whole I can't seem to escape, I dig myself further and further down until I'm lost in a epiphany of darkness.

I'm a mess.

The water painted a coat of warmth on my skin as each droplet fell from the shower head onto my cold skin leaving no trace as my skin was still frozen stiff.

I got out the shower and dried my hair, I tied my hair up into a ponytail so it was out my face.I was exhausted, I hadn't had a lot of sleep hence why my eyes were betraying me closing slightly if I say still for too long.

I got changed into a pair of leggings and a long sleeved black top.

I put on my lip balm and moisturiser, I loved keeping my skin healthy, the scent of the products filled my nose bringing me a sense of joy.

I sighed before dragging myself out the room and down the stairs.I explored the house a bit looking for the back door to the garden when a house elf approached me.

"Hello" I kneeled down to the little elf before me.I was quite fond of the elves especially the ones at my home as they brought me the only friendships I had.

"Hello miss, Master Riddle said if I saw you then you need to be in the dining room in 1 hour"he spoke looking down at the floor.

"Thank you, what's your name"

"I'm Retch, I belong to Master Riddle there's other elves that belong to his followers"

"Well Retch it was nice to meet you"I spoke smiling at the elf.

"Retch likes you, your a good one" he ran off soon after.

I wondered what he meant by good one but I didn't let it cloud my mind too much.I stood up and saw a double glass door, I walked over to the door and walked out.