Chapter 2

"So you got your first Pokemon Lynn! Was it Froakie, Chespin, Fenne--
"Well.. Professor ran out of Pokemon so he caught a Ralts for me! Her name is Gira!" I interrupted my mother, taking the Ultra Ball out my belt. As I pressed the button, a bright light emerged and there stood the little Ralts. It was nibbling on a Sitrus and flustered red.

"Wow, she's so adorable!"
"Isn't she?"
Gira cuddled up next to my legs as I embraced her.

"Aww! You two make a great team. Now Lynn, remember! As you go on your journey, meet new Pokemon, always remember, that you two... Are a team," Mom said encouragingly as she gave me a big hug. Crouching down, she softly hugged Gira. She scampered away and smiled, nibbling her tiny teeth onto the Sitrus berry.
I headed out and bade my mother farewell.

"Uhh, Lynn! Take this along with you," She told me as she reached out a Town Map. She scribbled down the words neatly, on the leather cover, "Lynn's Map".
"Here,"
"Yay!"
"Locate your steps here,"
She gave the town map to me and I embraced her.
"Good luck! Remember to come back when you meet new Pokemon!"
I nodded.
"Come on Gira!" I called as the little Ralts followed me.
"Ralts!" She cried her name and scampered adorably to me. I picked her up and cuddled her.
"Looks like you finished your Sitrus darling!" I said as I tickled her.
My first steps with my first Pokemon... It felt like it was just tomorrow.