Am I not a person then ?

Tommy stood on a hill near what used to be L'Manburg. The blond boy looked at the crater terrified.

"No,no, no, no, nononononononononono, this - this wasn't supposed to happen! Not again!" he screamed out angrily, glaring at The other person standing near him on the same hill.

"Why Techno? Why did you do this? There was no reason for you to do this!" The pink haired man looked at him. His ruby red cloak, stained with blood of Tommys friends, howled in the wind as the man fully turned to Tommy.

"Tommy I i told you I will destroy the government whether you were with me or not. I gave you reasons, I was like 'I am going to destroy the government because of A and B and C'. Did you not think I was serius ?" Tommy grits his teeth, pulling a stone sword out of his inventory, pointing it at Techno, who didn't give him even a smirk in response.

"This isn't about the government! You didn't take down a government today Techno! The government packs their shit and moves and starts again! You destroyed L'Manburg! A home for people, your friends' ' Tommy took a breath and took a step closer to the pinkett "How could you Technoblade "! People are more than a government !"

"I helped them! I took down an oppressive government! The one that exiled you Tommy! They kicked you out without a second thought, they never cared for you or any of the citizens. They just wanted power!"

Tommy looked at Techno, screamed and attacked him with his sword. Techno just lazyly steps aside. In a swift motion he grabbed Tommy's wrist twisting it in a way it caused pain to the boy and let go of the sword.

Tommy tried to step back and out of the other man's reach but didn't manage to do so in time. Techno kicked Tommy in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. He pulled out Orphan obliterator, pointed it at the boy's neck to stop him from getting up again. A rumbling of a house falling down could be heard in the distance accompanied with a few panicked screams of its owner.

"Stay down if you don't want me to kill you..." The blond clenched his fists with anger, glaring at the man fixedly but obeying his words.

"What? " asked Techno with a sign of amusement in his face from the fact that Tommy actually listened for once. This just angered Tommy even more.

This man-this creature just blew up a city and a home a country, he killed his friends in cold blood and has the audacity to laugh. 'He enjoys this' that thought flew through the blond's mind

The monster didn't do this because he wanted to get rid of the government in L'Manburg. He did it for fun. For the slaughter of his family, his friends and the government was just an excuse to let his voices, that he likes to blame for all his violence, go rampid.

An unbelievable rage filled the boy's thoughts.

"You fucking monster! You did this all for fun, or amusement!" he yelled out, tears making their way into his eyes "Tell me was it fun? Did you enjoy thrusting your sword in my friends?! Seeing the blood slowly dripping down, staining your blade with the red colour. Is that why you like the color red so much? It reminds you of all the blood. Right? Right?Tell me, did you enjoy that? I fucking bet you did you fucking mosnter!"

Here it goes, all the rage Tommy felt was in that one word. All the disgust he felt towards the man. And to Tommy's surprise Tecnoblade flinched when he heard it.

"Do you really think that Tommy? That I am the monster? They tried to execute me, Tommy, for no reason. I have given up my violent ways. I moved far away to the north and tried to live peacefully but they wouldn't let me. They hunted me down, threatened to kill my horse and tried to kill me.They tried to kill me just because I exist." Techno said, almost no emotions were heard in his voice, making it sound scary-er "You said people are more than government right? Yet you betrayed me for the government. You joined their side." he pointed the tip of his sword onto Tommy's chest" I am not a person then ?''

Tommy kept glaring at him and the tip of his sword that was drawing patterns around his chest, sometimes moving too close to his neck.

"Of course not. You are not a person. Look at this.Look at yourself, a person would never do this!" He angrily gestured to the crater that used to be L'Manburg.

Techno sighs looking down. He has heard that far too many times. Somehow, this has crossed the line. He couldn't take it; he hated being called that.

In frustration he reverts back to how he used to look like years and years back.

Tommy gasps and stares at Techno in disbelief. A flash of memories comes rushing to Tommy's brain.

"W-wilbur?" he whispers as he looks at techno who looks exactly like Wilbur, except for all the scars he has on his face. Techno and Wilbur were twins after all. Techno looks at him with Frustration in his eyes.

"Is this better? Am I a person now? Do you even care if I am? Everyone sees me just as the blade, an eso up their sleeve. Tell Was I ever a person to you, Tommy?"

Tommy was speechless; he didn't know what to say; he had so many emotions storming inside his mind.

Techno looked behind him, seeing Dream waving his sword in a signal of a won war.

"Goodbye Tommy Innit.I hope next time we see each other you will see me as an equal being." Techno says and splashes an invisible potion on himself, fleeing the scene. Leaving Tommy laying on the dust covered grass.