chapter 7: Naruto vs Yoda. a lightsaber duel for the ages!!!.

Naruto was sitting in the lotus position meditating in front of the statues of his ancestors Darth revan and bastila shan mentally preparing himself for the biggest fight of his life.

That fight was Jedi Grand Master Yoda. Keeping all his training in mind he sensed the entire Jedi council plus ventress and count dukuu approach.

Yoda was meanwhile doing the same thing not fully aware of how skilfully naruto could use a lightsaber other then what he's already seen.

Obiwan then approached and said.

"Master Yoda. If I might make a suggestion that you go easy on this child. His arrogant nature will be his own undoing and though I believe ahsoka and shaak Ti will have trained him well in lightsaber combat.

there's no telling what type of force abilities he's going to have or how he will use them. Please do be careful."

And Yoda said.

"Grateful for your concern I am master obiwan kenobi. Heed your words of caution i shall.

But hold back against the boy promise him I wouldn't.To break a promise against the Jedi code it is. Dishonor the order we serve I would be doing."

Ventress then said.

"Master Yoda. With all due respect.
I've seen how this boy fights. And have also fought him personally.

He will give you no quarters and show no signs of mercy or honor.
He will fight to take off your head if you are not careful.

Last time he showed me mercy I thought I would die like general grievous had. Instead he cut off my hand as an example of what happens to any sith or Jedi who cross his path."

Dukuu then said.

"This boy serves neither the light or the dark side of the force master Yoda.
He does not bend to the will of the force like a Jedi nor does he try to bend the force to his own will like that of the sith.

It's almost as if he chose not to be a servant or a slave to the force at all but instead chose to see both sides of the force as equally powerful."

And Yoda said.

"As usual correct you are my old student. If back to the Jedi order you wish to come then allow it I shall.

Waiting for us i sense that he is.
Keep him waiting we must not."

Meanwhile.

Naruto had sat inside of the temple waiting for the Jedi council to arrive.
Looking to his ancestors for guidence he said.

"Ancestors of Jedi and sith.
Bastila shan and Darth revan.
Be with me in this fight.

Bring me balance so that I may not become bound by either side of the force.For I am one with the force and the force is with me. May it be my guide as I face my next opponent."

Outside the temple.

The Jedi council stared amazingly at the temple surrounded by droid's.
But even dukuu knew these droid's no longer served him and the separatists.

The stone door of the temple then slid open as the droid's stepped aside granting master Yoda entry but not the rest of the council.

The droid named Roger then said.

"Sorry. No other Jedi besides the challenger master Yoda beyond this point. Our master's orders.

you may watch from a distance but nothing else. Please take your seats outside the Ring."