{10} You get him to play Five Nights at Freddy's

Imagine that you had just played and beat Five Nights at Freddy's and you thought it was a very cool horror/strategy game. You were wondering how Michael would react to it, so you decided to find out.

"Hey babe, what are you doing?" you walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Just watching TV. What about you?" he held your hand.

"I just played a really fun game and I was wondering if you would like to play it," you looked at him.

"Well what's the name of it?" he asked.

"Five Nights at Freddy's," you answered.

"I never heard of it before. What kind of game is it?" he tilted his head.

"Look all I am going to say is that I thought it it was very fun and I think you will love it," you smiled.

"Okay just as long as it's fun," he got up.

You led him to your computer and sat Michael on the chair. You put the game on the menu screen.

"Okay so before I start what exactly do I have to do in the game?" he asked while he out his hand on the mouse.

"Well you will see a total of 4 animatronics that will try to get into your office and kill you and I will explain the rest as you play."

"Okay. To be honest this menu looks hella creepy so I'm kind of scared," he admitted.

"Don't worry about it."

You were thinking that if he was already scared of the intro screen it will be hilarious when the jump scares come in. You pressed new game and it began. He read the newspaper and the game started.

"Just listen to this phone call first," you told him.

"What does this do?" he asked when he moved the mouse on the security camera option. He jumped when it came up.

"Are you that scared baby?" You laughed.

"Well what do you expect this looks like a horror game for God's sake," he sighed while the phone call ended.
"Well that guy helped me a lot. NOT," he rolled his eyes.

''Now do you see these little animatronics? These robots will move around into different rooms and get closer and closer to your office and try to kill you," you explained.

"How do I defend myself?" he asked.

"Put the camera down. Now look at the doors. Do you see those buttons? The top one is the lights and the bottom one is to close the door when they are right outside the office," you explained further.

"You know what I like about this game already?" he asked.

"What?"

"I like that little cute cupcake that right there. It's just chillin there all innocent looking. Oh yeah I almost forgot to ask you do these 'robots' have names?" he checked the cameras.

"The bear is named Freddy Fazbear, the chicken is Chica, the fox is Foxy, and the bunny is Bonnie. You also can't run out of power. If you do, Freddy will kill you," you watched him.

"Well he looks harmless. Uh oh. The bunny is gone," he started to look more closely.

He checked all of the cameras and put it down. Bonnie jump scared him.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Oh my god!" he shouted while he literally jumped and fell out of the chair.

You started to laugh and bent down to help him.

"Are you okay?" you asked through laughter.

"No I almost had a heart attack!" he cried out.

"I am no coward though. I will try again," he sat back down.

The next time he got jump scared by Freddy because he ran out of power. He kept replaying until he beat the whole game which took him.....all day.

"YES!!! Oh my God!! That was hell. I'm never going to play this again," he stretched out.

"Are you sure because there is a part 2 and 3," you checked the time.

He looked at you with wide eyes. "Really? Omg I have to play them now. I am no even kidding I have to play them right now," he demanded.

"Whoa calm down. Look, you could play them tomorrow, right now you have to go to bed. You look very tired," you touched his dark circles.

"Good point," he laughed.