Why Does It Feel So Good?

Part 2 of  Why Does It Hurt?

"God... Derek... stop..!" I pant and push at his chest while he sucks marks into my neck and slides his hands onto my ass. 

"Why should I?" He mumbles into my ear before tracing the shell of it with his tongue, causing me to shiver.

"Because the, the bell just rang five minutes ago!" I protest even though my pushing gets weaker with every one of his touches.

"Th-the teacher could come back any s-second!" 

Derek scoffs and gives my butt a hard, yet tender, squeeze in his massive hands. "If she was to come back it doesn't matter, it's not like she's gonna stop me." He gloats and backs me up against one of the desks, so I fall back on it, then he gets between my legs. 

"That's not the point!" I shout in exasperation and he chuckles before changing the subject entirely. 

"I love how small you are." He grins and kisses my nose teasingly, causing my eyebrows to knit together in a scowl. 

"I am not small. 5'8 is an average height for a human male. You're the one that's not normal, you're a beast." I defend and cross my arms across my chest.

"A beast huh? That's one of the nicest things you've ever said to me!" Derek says childishly and flashes me a predatory smile, "Wanna see just how much of a beast I really am?" 

"You're such a pervert." 

"You love it."

"Says you."

Thankfully before Derek can say another word our conversation gets interrupted by someone knocking on the classroom door. I nearly jump out of my skin, but Derek just looks annoyed, as Kyle walks into the room, his long legs gracefully carrying him across the large room. As soon as he gets to us he tilts my head up and bends down to place a soft kiss on my lips. 

"What is it that I heard about beasts?" Kyle asks and his amused eyes flick up to meet Derek's irritated ones before standing back up straight. 

"Nothing you need to worry about." Derek replies and reluctantly steps away from me after they stare each other down for a few moments.

I barely contain my entertained expression as I watch the two try and out alpha the other. It's a game that they've started doing recently and I thoroughly enjoy it, seeing as Kyle never loses and Derek always pouts about it afterwards. I take this as an opportunity to hop off of the desk and go to grab my bag, but pausing mid-step.

"Wait... were you eavesdropping?!" I whirl around and glare up at Kyle, who's eyes widen knowing that he's been caught. 

"It's kinda hard not to eavesdrop when I know that my two lovers are going at it without me, at least that way I had some masturbation material for later." Kyle responds and I feel my face start heating up. 

"You've been spending way too much time with Derek." I groan and they both laugh, but another glare from me instantly negates the laughter. "I'm going home, bye." I tell them and start walking out of the classroom.

"Baby wait! I'm sorry!" Kyle whines and chases after me, Derek follows too, but he never whines unless he really wants something. I ignore the both of them and continue my walk to my dad's car, the same dad that is gonna kill me for being late yet again. "Please don't be mad." 

"I'm not mad, dumb-ass. I just need to hurry up before my dad lectures me until my ears bleed again, which is probably going to happen anyways thanks to that dumb-ass." I say and jerk my thumb over at Derek, who just makes a crude gesture behind Kyle and I roll my eyes. "I'll see you both later, bye." I kiss their cheeks quickly then hustle outside.