Museum Date

"Dude, they're gonna have actual boxing gloves that Muhammad Ali wore there!" Kirishima said excitedly as he rummaged through his closet to find the perfect clothing combo for today. His excited campfire scent filled the air.

"I know, you've been talking about all this shit non stop for a fuckin' week." Bakugou grumbled from the bed. 

There was a special exhibit at the nearby history museum about the history of American boxing and wrestling and of course Kirishima went apeshit with excitement when he heard about it. Bakugou, of course, was looped into coming since of course his boyfriend wanted him to tag along. 

He'd never admit it but Bakugou genuinely does like museums. There's just something about all the old artifacts and testaments to human achievement. Plus sometimes there's cool stuff like fossil skeletons. So as much as Bakugou is pretending like he didn't care about this little museum date as he laid back on Kirishima's bed, he was secretly happy to be going out with his boyfriend. 

"How does this look?" Kirishima asked, spinning around for Bakugou to judge the outfit. Said fit included light blue jeans and a red and black colorblock sweatshirt.

"Better than your last three outfits." Bakugou stated. Kirishima took that as a compliment and gave a thumbs up.

"Then we're ready to go, bro!" He cheered, grabbing his phone. 

"You finally sending me my ticket?" Bakugou asked. Kirishima had ordered the two tickets through some sort of sale on an app. When they got there, the person would just scan the barcode on their phones. Kiri was especially excited about getting these tickets since the exhibit quickly sold out afterwards.

"Yeah, yeah, one sec--wait..." Kirishima mumbled, pausing as he stared at his phone. 

"What?" Bakugou wondered, pushing himself up.

"So...apparently..." Kiri began, voice trailing off as he tried to figure out how to approach this.

"Go on?" Bakugou grumbled, annoyed.

"Remember when I told you that sale was for couples?" Kiri asked, glancing over at Bakugou. He received a nod from the blonde, "Yeah so, apparently it was actually for a Caregiver and Little pair..."

Bakugou blinked.

"I'm not a Little!" He snapped in an extremely defensive tone. Yeah, technically he doesn't know since he hasn't really presented any signs either way and also hasn't been tested, but he's almost 100% sure he's not gonna end up classified as a Little. 

Kiri frowned, "I know, so what are we supposed to do? We can't show up like this! They'll think I tricked the system by getting a cheaper Little ticket for a friend!" He said. 

Bakugou's face turned red as it sunk in what all of this meant. 

"I'm not going to pretend to be a Little." Bakugou stated firmly.

"Come on, you know that I can't!" Kiri explained. A few months ago, Kiri had finally presented. While the Bakusquad was out one evening, they'd heard a scream and found a crying Little crumpled in in an alley. Kirishima rushed to her side and immediately a burst of distinctly "Caregiver" filled the air. They all helped her to a police station and the next day, Kiri went to a testing center. He came back with a piece of paper clearly labeled "Caregiver." 

Not many students have presented yet and those that have are either Caregivers or Switches. So far they only have one presented Little. 

Caregivers and Littles have specific scents that can clearly tell you what classification they are. There's always scent patches or suppressants but those are highly discouraged and not allowed for use for anyone under 18. Since when you present around 16-17, you need a year or so to let your headspace settle in. If you don't let that "settle" period happen, it can leave you with lifelong imbalances. Which includes negative involuntary drops.