𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕠!!

Y/n: You can't make me!

I screamed as I ran from dream, He was currently chasing me because I kept saying DNF is real. Which... it kinda was.

Dream: Get back here Y/n! I'll Kill you and take your canon kill!!!

You started to scream and laugh while running through the plain fields where the cows and Pigs roamed and they were away from our cities. Dream was getting close behind and you can tell by his first cfaded footsteps into heavy and dangerous ones, you began to run faster as you go through your bag to search for a pearl or weapon to deflect his attack.

Dream: Oh Y/n!!!!!

Y/n: Stay away dream!! Fuck you dammit!!

You continue to run and run until you spot George's house and George himself. You began to wave your arms around to alarm George that you were coming his way, he was quick to notice and gently waved back. He was quite confused on why you were running though.

Y/n: George he's gonna kill me.

George: Who?

Y/n: Dre---

You turn around and notice that dream was no longer behind you or chasing you. You stop running and turn back to George, he seemed down and pale. He was dress only today, wearing a mushroom hat with his normal goggles and a robe, it's was a beautiful navy blue.

George: Y/n, Dream died 4 years ago. Sapnap k$lled him.

George was looking at you, up and down noticing a small container in your back pocket and immediately remembered that your father Bad, had prescribed them medication sense they've started to have "Huntings" from Dream.

George: Hey Y/n? Did you take your medication today?

Y/n: No I haven't, It was empty and Bad said that I was stable.

George: I think I have some spare.

You nodded at him, following him towards his door then stop at the bridge feeling as if something is holding you back. George stopped and noticed the sudden stop and turned, looking back at you and your frozen figure.

George: Y/n?

Dream: Do not move a muscle.

George: Come on Y/n?

Y/n: Dream is right behind you...

George sighs and turned around looking Dream right in the eyes, his mask just barely lifted above his eyes but I can tell he was gonna do something evil. You tried to move but Dream placed his sword up to George's neck.

Dream: Move and he gets it.

George: I don't see him Y/n, are you playing with me?

I shook my head and dream just moved it closer.

Dream: Last chance, do. Not. Move.

The cold stare I felt was hard and made me feel like a statue. He was smirking, as he knew George couldn't see him but I could. George began to move and in almost an instinct all I heard was a loud high pitched ringing in my ears. My vision was blurry and George's figure was slowly blurring as his, head was being decapitated and dreams smile, with his green neon eyes, just glowing. It was horrifying and I hated it so much. All I saw was Dream approaching me and I just shook in fear.

Y/n: D-Dream please..

He didn't say anything, he was just smiling and slowly laughing, first softly then loud and mechanically. He had stopped and placed his hands on my shoulders.

Dream: Y/n---

George:Y/N!!!!!

I opened my eyes and looked up, it was George, he was worried sick one of his hand was on my mouth, almost preventing me to scream or helping me with something and his other hand was on my shoulder. He was looking me in the eyes, his breathing heavy and his figure shaking slightly

George: Y/n...

I nod and he pulls me into a hug, tight and secure. Almost hiding me like a baby or a little sibling. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and let my tears fall onto his shoulder and cloth, making it damped.

Y/n: You... I-I, H-He---

George: He's not here.

George shushes me with a hug and I just began to ball my eyes out on his shoulder.

George: It's ok, let it out... I'm right here...