Blue Exorcist

Name; Glia {g- Lee -ah}

Nickname; Mother/mom/ma {to demons and other monsters}

Age; before time

Gender; Female

Looks;

Demon form-

Demon form-

Personality; protective but when she's not fighting or cooing over her sons and daughters she's lazy and tired all the time

Personality; protective but when she's not fighting or cooing over her sons and daughters she's lazy and tired all the time. Demanding of love and attention, will not let a son or daughter away from her unless she's smothered with with love and affection. Motherly to her children and babies them.

Others; she was before planets were a thing, larger then anything else. Her brother Dalia creates the world and humans and good. He fell in love with one of his creations and had God and Satan in which he died after separation his life energy into them. Enraged by her brothers acts she stepped onto earth and it flooded of darkness and disease and hatred. She twisted Satan to jealousy and God locked him away, sentenced to Gehenna. Where she created to have her children, to damage all of what her brother made. She is the mother of everything evil, she created the imperfect to her brother perfect. She has changed over many eons of living, her form, life perspectives, personality, everything had changed into what she is now. A slow tired women who loves her children. She created the Okumura Twins and gave Ren his powers, she rejected Yukio as one of her own from his similarities to her brother. She walked their mother's soul to Heaven. She is the reaper, the mother of monsters, beginning of everything, the giver of life, and chooser of love, she is everything, she is fate. She gives life and takes it, she rights out everyone lives and makes everything happen the way it is supposed to happen.