Hey, my dew drops! I wanted to say thank you all for so much love and support on my writing!!! I couldn't do this without you all! You are all such beautiful people, and if no one has told you today, thankyou for breathing, I'm so so so proud of y...

Hey, my dew drops! I wanted to say thank you all for so much love and support on my writing!!! I couldn't do this without you all! You are all such beautiful people, and if no one has told you today, thankyou for breathing, I'm so so so proud of you! You are extraordinary in every sense of the word!!! You make my soul shine!!!!

Your pov

Running, it felt as though this is all I ever did. Even without the hunter exam, I run. I think it could be fear, maybe the slow-growing fear of stopping where concrete dries in your joints and you're just stuck. So I never stop moving, the longest I have been in the same place is at max a week.

I snapped out of my inner monologue, becoming aware of the strange and scary sound from all around the forest, I look around the notice... Fuck. I'm alone. I had one job. This is my 13th fucking reason.

I stop running and pull out a card that shows little moving stars dancing around the card all moving north. The stars represent all the people I placed tracking cards on. Luckily I had managed to slip one in Satoz's pocket as well as the boys.

'At least I can find them' I thought as I started tracking the group. 'Who knew it could be so damn difficult to watch over two children, then again they have as much self-preservation as two blind hippos' I grimace.

Thankfully I'm not too far away

time skip

When I finally reached the boy I realized they had split up and thankfully Killua was with the group again and out of danger, but gon was in front of me. The only problem was, he was being held into the air by the very clown that keeps giving me 'fuck me' eyes. So all in all, a not-so-good situation. "Gon!" I yell, grabbing one of my cards and using my nen to sharpen it, in not even a second later a card was lodged deeply into Hisoka's forearm.

Hisoka dropped Gon who started choking, gasping for air. Immediately I was at Gon's side rubbing his small back. However, my eyes never left Hisoka's. It was an intense staredown, one I refused to lose. "Don't. Touch. Him." I growled furiously. There was only a blank stare shot back at me, however, it turned into an amused smirk.

"Oh my little lamb, I wasn't going to kill our little fruit here, he simply isn't ripe yet~" Hisoka purred. I really couldn't tell what his vibes were, did he want to kill me, fuck me, or was it Gon he was interested in. Holy shit. Please don't be into children that is such a little dick energy move.

"I don't care what you say but if you ever touch Killua or Gon again I will cut your fucking di-" I was cut off by Gon gripping my sleeve his normally soft brown eyes were now shaky and steeled. "Alright hun, let's go find Killua and the others."I coo softly, he only stiffly nodded. I gather Gon in my arms and give Hisoka one last cross look, before finally walking in the right direction.