Pulled My Trigger Now He's Dead

*Uhm. I know I try to say something before or after each chapter, but I've nothing to say so.. JUST ENJOY MY LITTLE SEA UNICORNS!*

Castiel stared at the homework laid out in front of him. Everyone else had already started working on it during the free time. Dean had finished, and was reading Lord Of The Rings. Castiel couldn't think properly. He tapped his pencil incredibly loud, making Dean glare at him. Castiel groaned and leaned over to Dean, "what's number one?" He mumbled.

Dean rolled his eyes and gave him the entire work sheet. Cas grinned and started copying answers. Dean put the book down and watched him. He smiled. He really did miss Castiel. Dean had called Castiel the night before to explain the rules of the game.

1) No teasing, it's rude. Castiel, made that one up.

2) You can't tempt me with pie. You can guess who made that one up.

Castiel liked these rules. He could pretty much do what he wanted. He heard Dean was going to a party Friday. Perfect time to make him jealous.

~~~~~~

Dean didn't want to drink. He was going to get clean, maybe then Cas would want him back. He awkwardly grabbed a bottle of water and drank that instead. Cas soon showed up. Dean was wearing his normal attire, a sweater with some skinny jeans, and he had his glasses on this time. Cas wouldn't be able to resist.

Oh, but Castiel was sexy as fuck tonight. He wore his black skinny jeans, with a band t-shirt. But it was a tanktop, with the arm holes cut up. It exposed a lot of skin, making Dean wish he'd take the rest of his clothes off. Castiel's hair was jet black and he had cleaned his piercings.. And.. Was that.. Oh fuck. He put on eyeliner. Dean was going to faint.

Castiel saw him and winked, making Dean's heart race. Cas went over to the drinks table and drank straight up vodka. His throat burned from the clear liquid. He smiled and looked around. He found a really cute guy. He walked over to him and chatted. His name was Ezekiel, but he refused to be called that. Instead, Cas called him Zeke. Castiel started flirting with him madly.

Dean frowned, feeling his heart break. But this was your fault, he thought. He watched as Cas trailed small kissed up the mans neck. Dean was fuming. Cas looked at Dean and smirked. He kissed Zeke fully. Zeke whispered something to Cas, and Cas shook his head yes. Zeke led him upstairs. "Oh fuck no, he isn't touching my boy." Dean slammed his water bottle down on the table and followed them.

Cas and Zeke were only making out, when Dean stormed in. Cas grinned, "excuse me, but this room is taken."

"Get out." Dean eyed Zeke carefully. He rolled his eyes and kissed Cas before leaving. "Fucking cockblock," he mumbled as he shoved past Dean. Dean shut the door and Cas groaned. "Jesus, Dean. You could have knocked."

"Seriously? You were about to have sex with Zeke!"

"And?" Cas cocked an eyebrow. "That isn't against the rules."

Dean walked toward Castiel. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer, their lips only and inch apart. "Only I'm allowed to fuck your sweet ass." Dean pushed him back on the bed. Castiel was surprised by this sudden domination of Dean's. He groaned as Dean left love bites all over his neck. He grabbed Dean's ass and flipped him over. "No offence baby, but I think you've gotten mixed up. Only I'm allowed to fuck your sweet ass." Cas murmured.

Dean moaned lightly, "fuck.. Please fuck me."

Cas grinned, "if I do, that means I win."

Dean moaned, "I don't care, just please touch me." He squirmed. Castiel couldn't argue with that. He sucked on the soft skin at Dean's neck, leaving marks all about him. This would be a bitch to cover up. Castiel grabbed Dean's ass. "I'm gonna fuck you like an animal." Cas growled into Dean's ear.

Dean needed this. He's needed this for months.

What he didn't need was for a certain someone to walk in. "Dean?!" Lisa yelled.

Dean crawled out from under Cas. "I thought you too were broken up?" Cas murmured.

"I.. Kind of lied." Dean looked at him. "I didn't mean to, I just miss-"

"I'm going to stop you right there before you start saying more things you don't mean." Castiel grabbed his leather jacket and walked out, but not before giving Lisa a kiss on the cheek. "I hope you and Dean work it out." Cas grinned and closed the door.

"What the fuck?" Lisa put her hands on her hips. Dean looked at the floor and bit his lip. This is going to be a Hell of a week.

~~~~~~

Castiel went home and stared at the ceiling. Dean lied to him, he hated that. It wasn't right. He played with his bedsheets and tore away a loose string. He longed for Dean. He wanted to be beside him, to touch him, to leave small kisses all over his body, to let his hands wander. Castiel wanted Dean badly, and he'd be dammed if he didn't get him back.

~~~~~~

Dean sat alone at school on Monday. Everyone knew he cheated on Lisa, and with a guy for that matter. This didn't sit well with a lot of people. Dean was having a rough day, until Castiel showed up.

He had buzzed half of his hair, and had it all swooped to one side. He wore tight skinny jeans, with suspenders hanging from the waist line. He even wore a fishnet under shirt with a Sherlock shirt over it. He had his bright blue eyes lined with black eyeliner. Castiel did that part because he knew it had gotten to Dean.

Dean's heart was racing. He wanted to feel Cas's pulse above him, feeling him from the inside. He squirmed uncomfortably in his seat as Cas sat beside him. Castiel looked him up and down and cocked an eyebrow. "Dean, you seem uncomfortable," he leaned closer, his breathe fanning against Dean's jawline. Dean stiffened. "Is it the need to feel my cock inside of you that makes you so restless?" Cas murmured.

Dean swallowed, "y-you're teasing me. That's against the rules."

"I'm not touching you yet, Dean.. We didn't specify on what form of teasing wasn't allowed." Cas grinned and slowly backed off. Dean bit his lip, wishing for Cas to come closer again.

Dean was about to lose this game.

~~~~~~

*SO GUYS I HAVE NEWS.

Not very special news, but it's news.

IM GOING TO NEW YORK!

During the summer, I'm going to help clean up hurricane stuff. If I ever get time off, and any of you live in the area, y'all should hit me up!*