꧁༒༺ <𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞>༻༒꧂

🔷🔹𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 😘🔹 🔷

ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ:  ʀᴄʙ ᴍᴀᴛʀɪᴄᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜʀ.ꜱᴇᴄ. ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ᴋᴜɴɴᴀᴋᴜᴅɪ

******************************************************

That afternoon Kathir and Mullai went to school....

She directed him to principal's office and they talk...
She went to the staff room...

Her friend Mithra came to her and jumped towards her...

Mi: Yenna madam Kalyanam agi nalu nal kuda agala athukula vantinga....

M: Hey Konjam serious ah na Vishayam di...

She narrated the whole thing ... She is her dearest friend...

Mi: Chai Manushanga ipodilam kuda irrupanagala di...

M: Pandian mama apdi pattavaru illa di... Ennaku Meena akka sonna sila Vishayatha vachi partha... Dhanam akka melaiyum Moorthy mama melaiyum tha ennaku doubt... Yenna avar avanga munadi romba strong ah casual ah behave pannaru... Something is happening di.. Yennanu kandupidikanum... And Avar ah Pathi konja nal Inga yarkum theriya venam....

Mi: Oh .. go ahead di ... Intha problem ah correct ah sort out pannanum.... Let's see.. and yes. .. we won't reavel about Kathir Anna...

M: Mm.. Hey Exam papers eduka tha vathen... Probably na nallaila irrunthu vara vaipu irruku di ....

Mi: Ok di... Paper Correction innike mudichidu... Nalilai la irrunthu 11th exams irruku... Questions eduthachu... Unnaku mail panren finalize pannidu....

M: Mm.. okay..

Mi: Apram Inga paru di... Un chocolate aiye nee Kalyanam pannikita... Apram yenna... Jolly ah vazhu...

M:Pch... Summa irru di...
She blushed at her comment.....

Flashback: (Mullai's Pov)

5 years ago.....

As Kathir's family and Mullai's family were always busy ,They decided for  a trip to a  famous temple...
All the people were dragged to the trip....

That is the first time Mullai is about to meet Kathir after years...
He was in abroad for his master's....

She and Kathir's only cousin Sindhu were of same age....
Mullai and Sindhu were friends...
Sindhu used to be a fake friend to Mullai whereas Mullai showed her full of true love towards Sindhu....
She is good at acting as she is jealous of Mullai...
Poor Girl she doesn't know about her....

They were sitting in the van...
Kathir arrived in his car in his causals with a coolers on his favorite BMW...
Though he studied in abroad he has a good taste in Indian Culture....