Chapter 1

Sabres pov:
Ever since I defeated the army of darkness the Steve's changed but not for the better...
"Hey light?" I said tapping on his shoulder.
"What?" He said turning around.
"Can today be a break day?" I asked.
"What!? No! We need you ready to fight if void comes along!" He said with a stern voice.
"Oh. o-okay..." I said turning around and walking away. I don't know why there all acting like this... well... not all of them... dark and time are still the same. As I was walking I heard someone call out to me from behind me. It was time. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. It's been a little bit since I've seen him because he's been so busy in the time dimension.
"IT looks like someone is excited to see me!" I laughed while hugging back.
"I've missed you so much! How have you been? You look tired." He said looking me up and down.
"I've missed you too and I've been good and yeah I'm kinda tired." I chuckled in response.
Time gave me a serious look. He knew I was lying.
"Tell me the truth Sabre." He said looking me directly where my eyes are. I sighed.
"I've been fighting the darkness every time it comes here to attack with no help and I haven't gotten any sleep ever since you've left.." I said looking down.
"Well why don't you go to your house and get some sleep." Time said.
"But light will come looking for me and be angry at me for not being ready for a fight." I said worryingly.
"I will stand by your bedroom door as you sleep how's that?" Time responded with a smile. I smiled back.
"Okay thank you." I said.
"No problem sabs!" Time steve slimed. "Sabs" was a nickname he gave me.
"Come on let's get you to bed!" He said, grabbing my arm and started to fast walk.
"Okay okay I'm going." I chuckled. Once we got to my house I unlocked the front door and went inside. Time steve followed me.
"Are you hungry?" Time steve asked. Before I could respond he said
"Well judging on how skinny you look your probably starving!" He was right. My dark green hoodie was like a blanket on me.
"Did you cook yourself anything while I was gone!?" Time steve asked.
"Didn't have time." I responded.
"Why? How?" Time steve asked in a concerned tone.
"I was either out fighting or being forced to stand guard for the rainbow kingdom by light steve." I responded. Time steve looked disappointed at light steve and worried for me at the same time.
"Well let's get you something to eat and then we'll go put you to bed, alright?" He said smiling.
"Alright." I responded.
Third person's pov:
Time steve fixed Sabre some ramen noodles. After Sabre finished him and time went upstairs to sabres bedroom. Sabre went inside while time stand out side the door.
To be continued...
———————————————————————
Hey guys! I hope you like this new book! Wolfena out.